"Kill the DJ" artwork

bri1039

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it's curious how all singles we've seen till now are more ¡Tré! themed than ¡Uno! themed...

I think that song will suck just because of that shitty little x on to of the i!

Actually, it's curious how all singles we've seen till now are more ¡Tré! themed than ¡Uno! themed...

I guess they just want to show that there's a connection between the three albums. At least it's obvious the artwork is very similar. Actually I'm glad it hasn't been just the green/pink theme for the single artwork so far. The more colours the better :D

I guess they just want to show that there's a connection between the three albums. At least it's obvious the artwork is very similar. Actually I'm glad it hasn't been just the green/pink theme for the single artwork so far. The more colours the better :D

Yeah, but they could have used colors that are not in ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! rather than the same color as ¡Tré!. Yet it looks amazing anyway.

Yeah, but they could have used colors that are not in ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! rather than the same color as ¡Tré!. Yet it looks amazing anyway.

Purple and green from this artwork weren't used on any cover yet (until now :P)

Looks like a looot of fluor is going on. It hurts my eyes :wacko:

Love this discussion about the use of the "x". We have got so much great Green Day news in the last few weeks but this "x" is intriguing :P

I'm waiting for some nutjob to join the forum and start a thread about how the x's when turned upside down confirm that Green Day are part of the illuminati.

I'm waiting for some nutjob to join the forum and start a thread about how the x's when turned upside down confirm that Green Day are part of the illuminati.

WELL THEY CLEARLY ARE CAN'T YOU SEE IT?

WELL THEY CLEARLY ARE CAN'T YOU SEE IT?

I don't have my contacts in so no. :P

I don't have my contacts in so no. :P

You're refusing to accept the truth.

Or something completely different. DJ could be another name for illuminati. Wow.

I think there was a dude who made a thread like this for an other reason a long time before!

I think there was a dude who made a thread like this for an other reason a long time before!

Maybe for the sign of Lushotology?

Yknow, if you reserve the boombox in the photo and look at it at a certain angle it reveals a subliminal photo of a laser tity.

That means the Illuminati wants to implant everyone with laser boobs before December 21, 2012.

If you took this seriously, you're really stupid in doing so.

Or something completely different. DJ could be another name for illuminati. Wow.

You should be getting the thread back on track, not fuelling these illuminati rumours! :P

Yknow, if you reserve the boombox in the photo and look at it at a certain angle it reveals a subliminal photo of a laser tity.

That means the Illuminati wants to implant everyone with laser boobs before December 21, 2012.

If you took this seriously, you're really stupid in doing so.

Really? So we only have laser boobs for 10 days then the world ends? Gonna walk around with no top on that week, make the most of them while i'm alive!

Really? So we only have laser boobs for 10 days then the world ends? Gonna walk around with no top on that week, make the most of them while i'm alive!

They'll put it on us, and once the 21st rolls on, everyone will walk the street blasting lasers at each other causing mass destruction and I'm going off topic, I'm excited for Kill The DJ !!!!!!

You should be getting the thread back on track, not fuelling these illuminati rumours! :P

It was a test to see if you would reply like this again ;):P

Now please talk about what the thread is for. No need to spam in a thread about Kill the DJ artwork.

Anyone else puzzled that they're not using a consistent font for the name of the songs on the singles?

I love the Kill The DJ artwork! I love the colors all together, and the radio makes me happy. I can't wait to hear the song :)

So far, both the single covers are awesome. I love them both. The album covers are alright, but the singles covers... :wub:

This is what happens when idle minds are together :P pointless discussions about x's :P

I read on GDA site that "Kill the DJ" is gonna be released on August 14th,when it will be confirmed? :P

I think that this trilogy is gonna be quite awesome,wbu?

I'm thinking of buying the ultimate box :D

Archived