"Kill the DJ" artwork

bri1039

That capital I with the X does look so retarded. Curse you guys for pointing it out.

Still, great cover.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yea, now that I see that there is a capital i with an x over it, I'm going to send an e-mail to Green Day's staff or something demanding that they fix it. Seriously I can't ignore it now.

Please do. :lol: It looks weird....That's the only thing I don't like about it though. I like the colors alot.

Dammit, Idiot Club, stop making yourself look useful!

And yea, now that I see that there is a capital i with an x over it, I'm going to send an e-mail to Green Day's staff or something demanding that they fix it. Seriously I can't ignore it now.

I kinda like the tiny "x" over the "I" :ninja:

I'm the only one, I guess.

I kinda like the tiny "x" over the "I" :ninja:

I'm the only one, I guess.

I don't see why it's a big deal at all

I really like the themes with the artwork for these albums!

Great artwork!! I love the skulls . . . it's cool how they incorporated them into the radio speakers.

I can't wait to hear this song!!

I love how it has the "explict content" sticker on it. I know it's not part of the design, but it just

makes it 5 million times sexier!

I like it! I hope they dont stick with the same psychedelic art for the whole era though.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Every album has had a theme for it's art.

I'm very curious to find out if Chris Bilheimer did the art for the trilogy… it just doesnt feel like him...

Maybe he is retiring, with REM.

I've just seen it on IC!!!! :runaround: Now that's an "artwork" :P

Anyway, I don't like the 21stCB skulls recycling, but in general it looks pretty damn cool :cool:

i like the art work, i does look a little rap/gangsta' but at the same time it gives off a fun vibe

I'm not a fan of the 21stCB skulls being used for this era too but I do really like the D.I.Y. copy and paste feel I get from it, funky!

The green looks a bit weird against the blue background. But overall, I like it! It's pretty cool. :)

The font for Kill the DJ really reminds me of Ke$ha's logo, just italicized. I doubt it's intentional, but funny since this is supposed to be a dance-esque song.

Ke-ha-Cannibal-kesha-16697823-474-473.jpg

I didnt even know the skulls were from 21CB. I remember them now, but when I saw the skull on the box set, I thought it was new

I like the cover and the color scheme, but I don't necessarily see why they're reusing the 21CB skulls.

They need a cool new symbol that would translate well into a tattoo for my sleeve. Haha I actually think this cover is cool though.

Someone be a pal and let me have a sneak peak ! :creep:

Someone be a pal and let me have a sneak peak ! :creep:

My sig is a bit of a "sneak peek".

I love the artwork ! Its cool ! The skulls are never gonna leave the Green Day art ! And for a change, it looks somewhat professional :)

Wonder what that DJ did to piss Billie off so bad... :S

Archived