CSI NY Episode to feature songs from the 3 new albums

jetsrule128

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no sense of restraint! :shy: I decided to finally give this sneak peak of the forgotten a listen, and it sounds very john lennon-esque, in a good way!

Towards the end there's drums, bass, and I think acoustic guitar. Note, these are two short parts of the song so there might be a guitar solo, which, if done correctley, could make this song damn perfect.

oh yeah...

i hope like that...

Loving the clip of 'The Forgotten'. :wub: As to the Lennon influence, people were talking 'Mind Games', but I'd more so go 'Imagine', with a dash of 'Instant Karma' in the lyrics, the 'where in the world'. John trips on a whole what in the world/ how in the world / why in the world thing throughout the song, it's fucking great.

Just listened to it, and I agree in every way. It's got the content vibe of Imagine, and the simpler musical accompaniment that Imagine has compared to Mind Games. It's so beautiful and so timeless.

The end of The Forgotten with the whole band and the strings gives me chills!

Kinda thought that SWTRLF sounded like Carpe Diem but heavier. Probably because its mid-paced like that song and its #3 on the track list.

I know I'm late but do we have good quality of audios of all the songs that were aired? Btw how many songs were aired?

Found an edited version of the Forgotten with the ending! Just, Wow!

i actually got chills, ooooo baby

What makes me even more excited is how this will sound on Tre, in the context of being the closing track on not only the album, but the trilogy in general. Even by itself, I really think it sounds great!

Holy shit The Forgotten. This is everything I ever wanted Billie to write in a piano ballad.

Chills and tears, baby!

(Twilight fans are gonna shit their pants with joy, too. As will the World.)

I recorded it because I was at work, and I just heard Amy. Billie's voice is so perfect on that song. It literally brought tears to my eyes.

I recorded it because I was at work, and I just heard Amy. Billie's voice is so perfect on that song. It literally brought tears to my eyes.

Can I have the recordings? :D

If they are of good quality :D

I watch the original CSI from time to time but had never seen CSI New York until tonight (specifically because of the Green Day music). I thought the episode was really good as well as the new songs, would've liked to hear more of Nightlife. Amy is really really good and The Forgotten is simply amazing. So glad the full version is only 4 days away.

So, they played (I watched it but just dont remember):

nightlife

the forgotten

amy

stop w.t.r.l.f.

and?

Kill the DJ

Archived