Green Day References

Liam

I squealed and had to agologise to someone with "sorry, just your hoodie" AI musical hoodie, there's not many people with GD stuff around the uni.

A motivational speaker came to my school and told us "let yourself go". And Michael Jordan was mentioned (misheard lyric references count too!!)

• Like 2

Today in my public relations class someone was showing us how to use Facebook to represent companies, and one of their Facebook friends that showed up on the screen was named "Kathy Pasalacqua."

Well, my waitress yesterday was named "Ashley." Song instantly became stuck in my head. Why am I encountering so many Green Day-named women lately? :P

There was some quiz in a paper I leafed through today and one question was about Green Day:

img1902bq.jpg

Translated: "The punk group Green Day are no newbies. They've been around since! Well, what decade?"

• Like 2

Today my dad was like "Can you give me a minute!?"

I looked at him and replied...I am not Justin Bieber and walked away...

I don't think he understood what just happened :P

• Like 1

Well, my waitress yesterday was named "Ashley." Song instantly became stuck in my head. Why am I encountering so many Green Day-named women lately? :P

As an Ashley, myself, I can tell you right now that we are legion.

My teacher in statistics today kept going on and on for like 15 minutes about a problem with light bulbs that burn for 1000 hours! As soon as he said that the first time, in my head I was like "Oh my god! Green Day reference!" and had to stop myself giggling the whole time.

When I was done with all my classes and walking back to the bus, I saw a guy with a haircut like Tony Vincent's portrayal of St. Jimmy.

• Like 1

I stopped saying "tres" in Spanish class and currently say tre *cough* unintentionally...

I do that...it really pisses my Spanish teacher off, and whenever she corrects me, I'm like "I know what I said" haha :D

my mom was telling me that yesterday she was getting rid of a giant vine in our backyard and she was listening to Green Day the whole time. she said they gave her the strength to do it!

• Like 1

Alex Day talking about his blue ribbons again

As you know, you're supposed to give them to people that inspire you. One of mine would be the lead singer of Green Day...

• Like 2