Green Day Random News

Fuzz

Buying their records since he was a kid and yet he doesn't know the words to When I Come Around...

...not a true fan.

I think he just said that cause he didnt want to play a cover of the whole song. If he had started people would have wanted him to finish the song. And who cares if he's a 'true' fan or not ?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is that he showed some support which is the thing that is important in my opinion. Who cares for the words? They were on stage to play their own songs.

i wont watch it..sure it will be awesome to see if our boys are in the video too..but i want to keep tré fresh..and the wait will be much easier now since we will get tré one month earlier now

Green Day is in the video. There was a clip on ET Online.

It will be floating around the internet eventually.

Maybe you can watch it with your speakers muted. Although that defeats the purpose entirely. :lol:

So I bought this new issue of a Dutch music magazine called Muziek.nl which has Billie Joe on the cover and has this big interview with the band inside.

For all the Dutchies on here, do NOT buy that piece of crap. It's filled with spelling errors, they keep writing Billy Joe, according to that magazine the first Green Day album was released in 1890 and Kerplunk was actually called Plunket! of which the drums were fully recorded by Al Sobrante instead of Tre Cool.

I completely wasted my €5,95 on that bitch.

So I bought this new issue of a Dutch music magazine called Muziek.nl which has Billie Joe on the cover and has this big interview with the band inside.

For all the Dutchies on here, do NOT buy that piece of crap. It's filled with spelling errors, they keep writing Billy Joe, according to that magazine the first Green Day album was released in 1890 and Kerplunk was actually called Plunket! of which the drums were fully recorded by Al Sobrante instead of Tre Cool.

:mellow: :mellow:

I think he just said that cause he didnt want to play a cover of the whole song. If he had started people would have wanted him to finish the song. And who cares if he's a 'true' fan or not ?

I wasn't being serious about the whole true fan thing hahaha.

yeah. i love this kind of journalism :D are you sure with 1890? :lol:

yeah. i love this kind of journalism :D are you sure with 1890? :lol:

I just checked again to be sure, but I misread it sorry. It actually says 1889:

1889.jpg

Translation: "It led to the 1889 debut album 39/Smoothed out slappe hours" So they also got the title wrong (39/Smooth)

The Plunket is still a puzzle to me because in the rest of the article it says "Kerplunk!" but later on, when discribing the "back to basics" sound of Uno it is suddenly called Plunket:

plunket.jpg

1889.jpg

Translation: "It led to the 1889 debut album 39/Smoothed out slappe hours" So they also got the title wrong (39/Smooth)

The Plunket is still a puzzle to me because in the rest of the article it says "Kerplunk!" but later on, when discribing the "back to basics" sound of Uno it is suddenly called Plunket:

plunket.jpg

Wow that is craptacular

1889.jpg

plunket.jpg

Well, I guess if you look at it that way, all those people who call Green Day an "old band" are right. :lol: But seriously! Wtf? It's called editing, people.

1889.jpg

plunket.jpg

OMG! Laughter & tears :lol: :lol: :lol:

1889? Green Day should be the oldest punk-rock band in the history and.. they are immortal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for scans! Soo funny :D

Green Day related: in case it has not been mentioned, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell (WMUWSE video) got married 30th October.

Green Day related: in case it has not been mentioned, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell (WMUWSE video) got married 30th October.

When did they get back together? She was going out Marilyn Manson for a while...

Check out the full Green Day timeline that just launched on Rolling Stone today, including all their past and present news, videos, and more!

http://www.rollingst...tists/green-day

As posted by Green Day facebook.

I find it strange how 21st Century Breakdown is their highest scoring album. They didn't seem to like American Idiot very much at all.

Check out the full Green Day timeline that just launched on Rolling Stone today, including all their past and present news, videos, and more!

Greenday.net as a fan site in links section?

tumblr_mcnlzh7F7Z1r3w9y2.jpg

has this been posted?

one minute of every green day song (i think)

yeah this has been posted before, i think the guy got in contact with GDA at the time.

it's really good and enjoyable.

definately not all of GD's songs, but he's picked lots of good ones

Those of you hoping that Green Day got a hit on the Twilight Soundtrack might be in luck: as of the time of this posting the 7th most searched term on Yahoo!.com is "Twilight Green Day".

Those of you hoping that Green Day got a hit on the Twilight Soundtrack might be in luck: as of the time of this posting the 7th most searched term on Yahoo!.com is "Twilight Green Day".

Have you got a link? I tried searching for it but no luck yet.

Archived