Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don´t know if this belongs here but here it goes..........

via renanigans (Apr 10, 2013) Billie Joe Armstrong in the hat shop today! #greenday

Goorin Bros. Hat Shop

Toronto, Canada

Via Green Day Live on tour

Omg he looks so cute!!! :runaround::runaround:

I love when he´s wearing glasses :wub:

via MDaveyMusic Matthew Davey 18m

Oh hey... Look who's here! Matt Bellamy from Muse and Billie Joe from Green Day! pic.twitter.com/DRstoEghhM

~ thank you Frinaldy!

Sorry, i didn´t know the pic was so big :P

Omg...a pic of Matt and Billie together?!?!?

X_X Dies

Billie should wear his glasses more often! :wub:

He looks like such a hipster. :lol:

I don´t know if this belongs here but here it goes..........

via renanigans (Apr 10, 2013) Billie Joe Armstrong in the hat shop today! #greenday

Goorin Bros. Hat Shop

Toronto, Canada

544094_10151517960528961_1722981352_n.jp

Omg he looks so cute!!! :runaround::runaround:

I love when he´s wearing glasses :wub:

via MDaveyMusic Matthew Davey 18m

Oh hey... Look who's here! Matt Bellamy from Muse and Billie Joe from Green Day! pic.twitter.com/DRstoEghhM

~ thank you Frinaldy!

557928_10151518002428961_516358127_n.jpg

Sorry, i didn´t know the pic was so big :P

Jesus, he looks like such a twat in those glasses. I wonder if he's ironically ironically trying to be a hipster.

Jesus, he looks like such a twat in those glasses. I wonder if he's ironically ironically trying to be a hipster.

iHeart Radio pic all over again?

283152_10151183029018961_441421659_n.jpg

I don't know but i really thing that he really wear glasses, maybe just for read or to see better :tired:

I feel like he doesn't wear the glasses enough for them to be used just for stylish purposes :lol: If he's trying to be hipster he's definitely failing and the hipsters would never embrace him anyway.

I feel like he doesn't wear the glasses enough for them to be used just for stylish purposes :lol: If he's trying to be hipster he's definitely failing and the hipsters would never embrace him anyway.

I know, I agree, I was just kidding. :D

First time I saw a picture of him wearing glasses it was of him in bed with glasses on...when he was in London from Instagram I think and there is no way he was trying to be hipster in bed with tea, dodgy leftover makeup and oversized Harry Potter glasses...slso you might notice he lost the glasses in the photo with Matt Bellamy so I assume he doesn't wear them to look cool...I really do think he actually needs them.

I wear glasses but 99% of people who know me never see me wear them as I hate to so I only do when I absolutely need to...then people think I do it to be hipster...however my sunglasses are perscription and if I drive without them or my other glasses...well...good riddance lol.

Also BJ hipster...come on...

First time I saw a picture of him wearing glasses it was of him in bed with glasses on...when he was in London from Instagram I think and there is no way he was trying to be hipster in bed with tea, dodgy leftover makeup and oversized Harry Potter glasses...slso you might notice he lost the glasses in the photo with Matt Bellamy so I assume he doesn't wear them to look cool...I really do think he actually needs them.

Also BJ hipster...come on...

relax its not like we're saying he has the plague or something, hipster Billie is hilarious. I also doubt he actually needs glasses... i've stared into those green oceans enough to know that he doesnt wear contacts.

whether he needs glasses or not he's a cutie pie

relax its not like we're saying he has the plague or something, hipster Billie is hilarious. I also doubt he actually needs glasses... i've stared into those green oceans enough to know that he doesnt wear contacts.

whether he needs glasses or not he's a cutie pie

*sigh* Thanks but I am perfectly relaxed and for the record not everyone who wears glasses wears/needs contacts as they may only need them for certain things hence my example...I may go several days without glasses and never have worn contacts...I only wear them for driving & even then I wear sunglasses 99% of the time...for others it may be reading...not everyone uses them 100% of the time was my point just like those above me who suggested he may actually require glasses...but yeah I was only pointing out what some people might not know (clearly).

*sigh* Thanks but I am perfectly relaxed and for the record not everyone who wears glasses wears/needs contacts as they may only need them for certain things hence my example...I may go several days without glasses and never have worn contacts...I only wear them for driving & even then I wear sunglasses 99% of the time...for others it may be reading...not everyone uses them 100% of the time was my point just like those above me who suggested he may actually require glasses...but yeah I was only pointing out what some people might not know (clearly).

oh i understood you. I'm just pointing out that i would not put it past billie to wear something just for the sake of he likes they way it looks. I've seen him reading and driving without them. Maybe he needs them, who knows... and who cares if he doesnt. its not something that you need to get defensive over

oh i understood you. I'm just pointing out that i would not put it past billie to wear something just for the sake of he likes they way it looks. I've seen him reading and driving without them. Maybe he needs them, who knows... and who cares if he doesnt. its not something that you need to get defensive over

I won't even ask how you came to the conclusion I was getting defensive I will simply state clearly that I was not. I also couldn't care less why he wears glasses I was merely pointing out possibilities and you know peoples vision changes.

I won't even ask how you came to the conclusion I was getting defensive I will simply state clearly that I was not. I also couldn't care less why he wears glasses I was merely pointing out possibilities and you know peoples vision changes.

okay fine sorry

Archived