Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These headline "Green Day: counting in Spanish" >.< that's some hard hitting news right there!

The new issue of Rolling Stone Australia is out today, it's just about identical to the American issue (apart from the bands listed on the cover)

546036_10151382042726295_47115143_n.jpg

I wish we had a similar version as well :(

Huh...odd to me (the article that is) as Frankito is a name I have heard several times before (both as a first & last name)...I never would have seen it as a celeb baby type name!! Guess different cultures/parts of the world and all that...you want a celeb baby name...Brixton...great song but not exactly somewhere you wanna be named after lol (and it makes me think of Brooklyn Beckham...sorry lol).

Anyways enough about names...not really into that NME article...it just felt like they were trying to get at something (mentioning Billie during Stay The Night etc)...also learn the flipping names of the songs!!

When I think about weird celebrity names Bluebell Madonna Haliwell comes to mind...

I find Brixton a nice name, but more of an American one. I find Frankito weird, and I'm Spanish myself. I've never ever heard it apart from Tré's kid. I guess it's more of a Latin American name.

The new issue of Rolling Stone Australia is out today, it's just about identical to the American issue (apart from the bands listed on the cover)

yea me too :cry:

nah...that looks like she is getting the baby onsie (look at the other baby onsies along the top).

what is exactly a "baby onesis"??? can someone explain it to me please? I cannot understand :pinch:

yeah...=(

546036_10151382042726295_47115143_n.jpg

Oww... I wish I could have the same luck with the Argentinian one :( that magazine here is pretty much always full of shit :cry:

At least you've got Billie Joe on the cover :D In Germany the new issue is in shops tomorrow but on the website there is just a cover of the Coat of Arms of Germany (at least in green :happy: ) So sad... :(

On the Italian issue there's Depeche Mode on the cover, and there's not even an article about Billie :dry:

At least you've got Billie Joe on the cover :D In Germany the new issue is in shops tomorrow but on the website there is just a cover of the Coat of Arms of Germany (at least in green :happy: ) So sad... :(

On the Italian issue there's Depeche Mode on the cover, and there's not even an article about Billie :dry:

Coat of Arms and Depeche More, right? It's not that bad, Russian issue has Rihanna on cover and not even a word about Green Day.

This chain of music stores called Newbury Comics posted a "top 10 memorable in-store moments" thing on their Facebook, Billie made the #3 spot for apparently peeing in an elephant watering can because he didn't want to walk all the way to the bathroom :lol:

The german issue has nothing to do with Billie Joe either. Unfortunately =/

Depeche Mode?! :woot: Wish I could get that

What does it say? :o

It says: "Billie Joe: Drug confession." So I guess there's gonna be nothing new, just some quotes from the Rolling Stone interview.

It says: "Billie Joe: Drug confession." So I guess there's gonna be nothing new, just some quotes from the Rolling Stone interview.

alright yeha thanks for translating.

Pretty shitty that the magazines are stealing their "news" from each other

alright yeha thanks for translating.

Pretty shitty that the magazines are stealing their "news" from each other

yeah but this magazine, Bravo, has never been very reliable and it's mostly only for teen girls.

yeah but this magazine, Bravo, has never been very reliable and it's mostly only for teen girls.

haha well, yeha..that's right.

I wonder if the onesie is for Jason's new child?

I was actually thinking of something more like this:

romper250.jpg

Archived