¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine 2 days ago :)

If I remember correctly, you had one of the other two a few days before me as well, so hopefully this means I'll have mine during the week :)

I still have't even recieved Dos yet. So shit :thumbsdown:

That's ridiculous, I've had my Tre for a week :/ Sorry to hear that

Do we know when they're supposed to ship the documentary?

It's out at the end of January, so I suppose they'll ship the DVDs the same way they shipped the albums. That is, a few days/week before the release date.

Got my copy of Tre! last Wed, which was good considering it did not leave Germany 'till the Monday. Anyway, I just noticed the FBI warning on the back cover, guess they forgot/had no time to do a different print run or something, as that wasn't on the other two. And there definitely is only a small space left for the DVD. Whoever it was that said their Uno and Dos took up exactly half the space in the slip case must need their eyes tested.

Now the long wait is on for Quatro (or whatever it's being called!!), must admit to watching the MTV 42 mins worth that was uploaded to YouTube, hope that was only about half of it, as I want to see way more than that.

The binding on my copy of Tre! is a little weird but other than that it seems perfectly fine.

Also, it turns out it didn't come late in the mail, my mom thought it was a Christmas present from a relative so she didn't give it to me. She didn't realize her mistake until I threw a fit yesterday about how "Warner sucks ass cause I spent $70 bucks on that shit and it's almost been a week." Oh, moms :P

What do you guys mean the Green Day logo seems different than Uno! and Dos!? I put mine in the slip cover and studied it carefully and it looks the same to me.

Mine is in Bolonga the last four days and it was supposed to come on Friday...

I hope I get it this week or else I'll be on my hometown the next two weeks.

Is anyones Tre not aligned with the Uno and Dos?

Mine is off to the left slightly, not really that bothered but you can definitely see it.

My Uno is slightly off while my Dos and Tre match up the Uno is half a inch over

all mine line up perfectly! :dance:

well that is an example of my OCD for ya, i woulda freaked out if they weren't.

Is anyones Tre not aligned with the Uno and Dos?

Mine isn't. The top of "GREEN DAY" is partially rolling over to the front of the cover. Doesn't bother me too much though.

1 month for ¡Uno!, 10 days for ¡Dos!, I'm expecting 10 days for ¡Tré! As well so it would be friday

1 day early for UNO, 4 days late for DOS, a week late for TRE ... :angry

1 day early for UNO, 4 days late for DOS, a week late for TRE ... :angry

19 days late for UNO, 25 days late for DOS, still waiting on TRÉ.

Now stop whining :angry

Still waiting for iTré! :dry: and I'm headed away on Saturday.

Woo.

I'm still waiting too...and I'm headed off on Friday...major boo :mellow:

1 month for Uno. Almost two months and still waiting on Dos, and almost 3 weeks and still waiting for Tre. I f***ing rape you all!

1 month for Uno. Almost two months and still waiting on Dos, and almost 3 weeks and still waiting for Tre. I f***ing rape you all!

Try to find me.

i never got the box, because of an error while buying it online - so stop whining, because it's late :P

Archived