¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

Finally got my box set! It's my birthday today, so it was a very wonderful surprise. :happy:

I hope those who haven't gotten it yet get theirs very soon!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got my box set! It's my birthday today, so it was a very wonderful surprise. :happy:

That is so awesome! And happy birthday btw!! :happy:

We should still be getting another free download. The page on 7digital.com that the email takes you to states:

As part of your bundle purchase, you receive three digital tracks.

• Two tracks, ‘Oh Love’ and 'Let Yourself Go' are ready for you to download now.
  • As an extra treat from the band, you can now download the track ‘Kill the DJ’ for free! Please note: this download is an extra gift, and is in addition to the three free tracks offered as part of your bundle.
  • The final track will be announced to you via email, as soon as it is confirmed.

I guess so i emailed em asking bout the digital single for today and thats what they sent me back

Ok. :)

I can clearly remember it used to say something like "single download link #... 9th Oct" when we ordered he box set. :huh: idk.

:woot: Happy Birthday! I'm glad you finally got your box set!

I hope all those people who are still waiting for theirs to arrive will get their orders soon. :cry:

YAY! :runaround: MY BOX SET IS HERE!!!! :runaround:

AND IT'S AWESOME!!! :D

HAAAA! Someone from Peru just received his Box Set! He posted a picture of it on a page about Green Day he owns!! Latin America customers, beware!!!

That is so awesome! And happy birthday btw!! :happy:

:woot: Happy Birthday! I'm glad you finally got your box set!

Thank you!! :D

Received my box set in the mail today :)

It came with these mini badges as well, thought that was pretty cool!

Just can't wait till Dos to be honest...

I got mine today at 11:00 AM :D

So the box sets are in South America already! I want mine! I want mine! I want mine! :runaround:

HAAAA! Someone from Peru just received his Box Set! He posted a picture of it on a page about Green Day he owns!! Latin America customers, beware!!!

OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod!!! :runaround:

Guys: there are no singles from ¡DOS! & ¡TRÉ!. The only 3 singles we got are: Oh Love, Let Yourself Go and Kill The DJ.

I got mine today at 11:00 AM :D

OHMYFREAKINGGOD YOU ARE FROM ARGENTINA oiufdugdsjgsdfhsdoaweqe2132143123 :runaround:

Guys: there are no singles from ¡DOS! & ¡TRÉ!. The only 3 singles we got are: Oh Love, Let Yourself Go and Kill The DJ.

:runaround:

I thought the Kill the DJ download was a free extra. :mad:

OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod!!! :runaround:

OHMYFREAKINGGOD YOU ARE FROM ARGENTINA oiufdugdsjgsdfhsdoaweqe2132143123 :runaround:

As per my previous post:

We should still be getting another free download. The page on 7digital.com that the email takes you to states:

• Two tracks, ‘Oh Love’ and 'Let Yourself Go' are ready for you to download now.
  • As an extra treat from the band, you can now download the track ‘Kill the DJ’ for free! Please note: this download is an extra gift, and is in addition to the three free tracks offered as part of your bundle.
  • The final track will be announced to you via email, as soon as it is confirmed.

It wasn't =/

:cry:

:mad:

THIS :runaround:

As per my previous post:

I saw your post, but in page 91 there's a photo that WhiteTim posted of the reply he got after he asked where the single was. There are no more singles left.

They change it all, again.

I saw your post, but in page 91 there's a photo that WhiteTim posted of the reply he got after he asked where the single was. There are no more singles left.

They change it all, again.

The 7digital.com page is from a link in an official email though whereas this hasn't been announced officially so I'm choosing to believe we still have one left :P

i paid for the box set in july and i never got anything from them, no mail, no cds,...

i wrote them today, but...am i the only one who has this problem?

i paid for the box set in july and i never got anything from them, no mail, no cds,...

i wrote them today, but...am i the only one who has this problem?

:runaround::o

omg that's terrible! Did you pay with credit card or Paypal?

paypal

I paid with Paypal, too. But I got a confirmation e-mail right after I made the purchase! :runaround:

Didn't you get the confirmation e-mail? :cry:

Archived