Twitter user posts live updates about making of Oh Love video

Jaymee!!

"BridesmaidsIsTheBestMovieEver"??

I haven't even seen it yet! :lol: But somebody did and quoted about it some time ago... :shifty::whistle

Bloody fuck it's gotta be Billie behind that mask.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More suspicious now.

This makes me think it's Billie even more. After all he did see it multiple times...

You should watch it Laly it's awesome

This makes me think it's Billie even more. After all he did see it multiple times...

Yeah he did.

It's amazing

Omg it's not billie seriously.

Thank you. For a second there I thought I was the only one.

Any Old Iron@AnyOldIronNYC

Green Day stylist just bought this @BolongaroTrevor T for their latest video shoot this weekend in LA... http://fb.me/1XWbhX7bS

Bolongaro Trevor Manzanera Shirt

$105.00 (excluding tax)

http://www.anyoldiro...Manzanera-Shirt

16 Jul franki falkow@franki_

Yesterday was a good day.

Down to earth and a lot of fun to hang with. Check the vid when it comes out

a27c3d9ccfae11e1ade51231381b40a4_7.jpg

I think this was meant to go in the "Green Day Tweets" thread?

Doesn't seem related to the Joseph Kingston account.

Posted within the last half-hour or so:

@
JosephKingston1
Just played ball with my son
<a
http://www.greendaycommunity.org/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png' alt=':)'>

Sounding more like Billie with each passing tweet, he is.

I seriously think y'all are crazy to think it's Billie, but it's definitely not as random a person as I thought, because if he mentioned liking The Copyrights music, there's no way he's not already familiar with Adeline and all that. *suspicious*

So if it's an alias and it's Bille, the Joseph name is obvious. Any guesses to the Kingston reference?

Just going to throw this out there, but Shawn Kingston? The same day I was listening for Oh Love on the radio, the DJ said ... "Here's a brand new song". I was so disappointed. Wrong radio station. My two cents. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

:sherlock: I think the bridesmaids tweet and the "ya know" tweet are just a funny coincidents.

If it's Billie, he found out how to use hashtags. :P

This was really strange:

JoeyKingz ‏@JosephKingston1

i think i just fell off the floor. hastag oops

hashtag oops? :sherlock: like... hashtag whatever? :sherlock:

Also:

alrigt I'm out for a while. gonna go watch some tv. maybe update later #whatever

Anyway, I think it's just some random person who's living in the same street where GD's filming their video. We're all crazy thinking it's one of the guys! :P

So if it's an alias and it's Bille, the Joseph name is obvious. Any guesses to the Kingston reference?

I'm wondering if Kingston could be a reference to "King of Punk" or something like this. I just realized that when he changed his name to "JoeyKingz" :P Not sure about that, tho...

So maybe it's Joey? But since he's on tour that seems unlikely. But after his other "fake" account you never know. Maybe Jakob's keeping him posted on what's going on in Newport Beach?

Yeah, probably not! :lol: Just thinking in overdrive.

maybe its someone on the set who made this twitter account to pretend he's stalking them. maybe this is their way of giving us behind the scenes or something. :ninja:

although i highly doubt it's any of the band members or anything affiliated with the cast of oh love and stuff like that. this seems pretty "legit" if you ask me.

:sherlock: I think the bridesmaids tweet and the "ya know" tweet are just a funny coincidents.

If it's Billie, he found out how to use hashtags. :P

This was really strange:

i think i just fell off the floor. hastag oops

hashtag oops? :sherlock: like... hashtag whatever? :sherlock:

Also:

alrigt I'm out for a while. gonna go watch some tv. maybe update later #whatever

Anyway, I think it's just some random person who's living in the same street where GD's filming their video. We're all crazy thinking it's one of the guys! :P

I know this is already the dumbest conspiracy without analyzing his hashtags, but someone on the GD Tweets thread said he might use the voice thing to tweet. So sometimes it picks it up as hashtag or #

I think someone's messing with us :lol:

:huh: Watch?

Kingston, Jamaica mon..... smoke-pot.gif

I think someone's messing with us :lol:

:huh: Watch?

The movie Bridesmaids

Kingston, Jamaica mon..... smoke-pot.gif

OMG - I just spit coffee laughing so hard. Thanks for the morning pick me up! :)

Thank you. For a second there I thought I was the only one.

I don't think it's any of them either. :P

Part of me believes it's one of the guys/someone who works with them, and another part believes it's just a random guy. I don't know what to think. :lol:

At first, this did just seem like a random guy. But the recent tweets are starting to make me think it's Billie. It's not the first time he's slyly interacted with fans (I'm almost certain he tweets on the Rocky account sometimes).

It's not the first time he's slyly interacted with fans (I'm almost certain he tweets on the Rocky account sometimes).

The King of Pirate Radio KCUF strikes again, that's all I have to say. :)

Wait, do people have some kind of proof, or strong reason to believe its billie, or are you all just going by coincidences? Because if so you're all nuts.

Archived