¡UNO! ¡DOS! ¡TRÉ! Predictions for Dates

Australian1diot

We have been receiving infrormation on the 3 albums for a while and I have a few predictions to point out:

What we Know:

¡UNO! Preorder + Tracklist Available 6/26/12

¡TRÉ! Preorder + Tracklist Available 7/16/12

If we see in the middle of these two dates, we get 20 days in between. Which means 10 days every time we are able to preorder the next album of the trilogy. So, ¡DOS! will be up for preorder and the tracklist would be available at 7/6/12... Which is very soon!

What we also Know:

The ¡UNO! will be 'Oh Love' and we recieved a release date on the 6/27/12 and the single is coming out on the 7/16/12

If Green Day continue this pattern of; The 3 albums being released every 8 weeks, Preorder and tracklisting every 10 days, and possibly new information for the single of the corresponding album every 10 days aswell. We know that we received the information for 'Oh Love' a day after the preorder release date.

So know we have an educational guess on when the singles infromation will be released from ¡DOS! and ¡TRÉ!

¡DOS! Single information will possibly be released on the 7/7/12

¡TRÉ! Single information will possibly be released on the 7/17/12

Tell what you guys make of this, or even add to this!

I doubt they're going to follow the same are going to follow the same patten for everything. For some dates we don't even know if they are for certain. Either way I'm going to go ahead the close this thread because we already have one to discuss the three albums :)

Archived