Green Day - Uno! - Official Trailer!

Harry Potter.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at your ages, are you lot ever in school? just wondering because some of you never leave this thread!

I think everyone in America is out now :lol:

------------------

I've got to say, I like the cover art, but they really could have done a lot better. It's not the worst, but it's really boring compared to some of the other albums.

Am I the only one having trouble with imagining Billie singing to the track in the video? It will be very interesting to hear!

Share your thoughts about the ¡Uno! cover here:

http://www.greendayc...uno/page__st__0

omg I sound like a mod. :lol:

Am I the only one having trouble with imagining Billie singing to the track in the video? It will be very interesting to hear!

Same here! It will be interesting, indeed. :)

Same here! It will be interesting, indeed. :)

And then it's gonna turn out to be an instrumental track. :lol:

And then it's gonna turn out to be an instrumental track. :lol:

I've been eagerly waiting for a new instrumental song since Last Ride In and Espionage :)

Share your thoughts about the ¡Uno! cover here:

http://www.greendayc...uno/page__st__0

omg I sound like a mod. :lol:

Lol I didn't even notice that part of the off topic-ness. Yeah please discuss the cover there and stick to talking about the trailer here :thumbsup:

They showed the pics with Mike and Billie about how the covers would be like but they didn't show Tré! :pinch:

They showed the pics with Mike and Billie about how the covers would be like but they didn't show Tré! :pinch:

I bet they're preparing a surprise. :runaround:

*Watched the trailer again and again... I wonder what song was the instrumental for :runaround:

Wow this sounds very different from the last two albums. I absolutely love it. I will buy all three records and see the tour. :woot:

Looking at your ages, are you lot ever in school? just wondering because some of you never leave this thread!

well, school doesn't stop us from posting here :shifty: ...just kidding, since i can't use my internet on my mobile for too long, i never come online in school (though my teachers really wouldn't stop me :lol: )

anyways...i just love the trailer and i love how they're doing something completely different, that song in the backround sounds amazing!! the more often i wach this video the more i love it, although i also loved it when i first watched it :lol:

Archived