Win a Trip to See Green Day

gdgirlie4L

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I entered for the hell of it. I clearly live in the US.

so upcoming tour, maybe more dates to come?!?!?

I'm pretty sure we'll get some announcements next week or so :)

...and that Kerrang! guy promised us some for the UK relevant news, too!

There's no point in entering if you're not a US resident (unless you're just doing it for fun like Bryony :P). It doesn't matter if it lets you, if they picked you they'd see you weren't a US resident and just pick someone else instead.

Why do you hate Pandora?

:lol: It seems so irrational, doesn't it? I don't like the limits on listening, I don't like the stoic channels, I dislike how unsocial it is and I find it to be fairly glitchy. I'm a Last.fm and Spotify girl - yes, they have plenty of glitches but I just find them so much better to use overall.

Okay... I really hope a GDCer wins! The people here definitely deserve it the most :thumbsup: And as everyone else here, I'd love to take the second ticket. :lol:

So it would benefit us to enter once a day?

they won't let you and if they find out your using different e-mails or aliases you'll get disqualified. once is the maximum. which i think is fair. :happy:

what a dream come true for any green day fan!

I entered for the hell of it. I clearly live in the US.

don't we all live in the US when it comes to such a contest? :P

don't we all live in the US when it comes to such a contest? :P

Quite. I bagsy San Fran.

they won't let you and if they find out your using different e-mails or aliases you'll get disqualified. once is the maximum. which i think is fair. :happy:

But it said yesterday "You've already entered today" and come back every day to try again?

But it said yesterday "You've already entered today" and come back every day to try again?

well i guess if you can do it, do it. i just read on the rules page, i dunno. :ermm:

This has got to be the best prize of any contest. Ever. Already entered :thumbsup: and if it will allow me, I shall enter every day. In the exceedingly unlikely case that I actually win, someone from GDC is coming with me!! This is quite a tragedy, but I have no friends who truly love Green Day. :cry: I would rather share the memory with a stranger who adores them just as much as me rather than some friend who hardly cares.

This has got to be the best prize of any contest. Ever. Already entered :thumbsup: and if it will allow me, I shall enter every day. In the exceedingly unlikely case that I actually win, someone from GDC is coming with me!! This is quite a tragedy, but I have no friends who truly love Green Day. :cry: I would rather share the memory with a stranger who adores them just as much as me rather than some friend who hardly cares.

same, all of my friends think im a freak for green day :lol: also i was thinking to my self too, what are the chances im actually going to win, because i don't win a lot of things xD

this won't be the only contest. i'm confident that we'll ALL get the chance to win something soon/sooner or later ;)

this won't be the only contest. i'm confident that we'll ALL get the chance to win something soon/sooner or later ;)

I really hope so. :)

Quite. I bagsy San Fran.

i usually say San Fran, too...neighbours? :P

Lets hope :)

I'll come with ya! :happy::lol:

..then I'd have to fly over and stay there for a week or so for vacation, what a pity :whistle:shifty::lol:

Well I hope someone from here wins!

Would be really great. Otherwise maybe a fangirlie that writes Billie's name with an y, thinks Dookie is their first record and doesn't know who Jason White is will win..

Almost everytime a contest like this takes place a good fan wins or that typical fan-girlie wins. Annoying. :pinch:

same, all of my friends think im a freak for green day :lol: also i was thinking to my self too, what are the chances im actually going to win, because i don't win a lot of things xD

Me too, and I take being called a Green Day freak as a tremendous compliment :) Heheh

I'll come with ya! :happy::lol:

..then I'd have to fly over and stay there for a week or so for vacation, what a pity :whistle:shifty::lol:

Yay!! Ok, you're totally coming with me if i win :hug:

Would be really great. Otherwise maybe a fangirlie that writes Billie's name with an y, thinks Dookie is their first record and doesn't know who Jason White is will win..

Almost everytime a contest like this takes place a good fan wins or that typical fan-girlie wins. Annoying. :pinch:

haha yeah or someone who thinks AI is their first record...or even think that this trilogy is their debut album...i just really hope someone from GDC wins this, then i'm happy :happy:

Archived