Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

14 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Just found this lovely thing for the pro-shirtless Billie Joe crowd. I think this one is pretty recent, he looks pretty damn amazing and the picture seems like it's only a couple years old...YUM

IMG_20160627_133506_zpsxgwrclra.jpg

My guess is FBHT gig after the last performance of AI on Broadway. There was a video how someone from the crowd grabbed his shirt and took it off of him. 

What a lovely picture. 

• Like 1

Dear Lord I hope it was someone he knew!! Who the hell would grab someone's shirt and take it off of someone?? 

• Like 1

Wow! I love his tummy.  :wub:

I'm looking at that necklace thing that he's wearing- I'm guessing this is a Foxboro show ( oh Jane has just posted this as well) 

• Like 2

Just now, a123 said:

Wow! I love his tummy.  :wub:

I'm looking at that necklace thing that he's wearing- I'm guessing this is a Foxboro show? 

That's his rosary. 

Yes, Jane says it was a Foxboro show after the last AI Boradway show, so it's pretty recent but not as recent as I thought. It's so hard to tell with him when pictures are from because he always looks so damn good!!

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

OMG I just love his little tummy , it makes him look like a real human being...a very very beautiful human being.

He even had it when he was young. I must finally admit it's cute. 

tumblr_o80vtrMq101sq4dlzo1_400.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

He even had it when he was young. I must finally admit it's cute. 

It really is. No matter how skinny he gets, there's always that little tummy :wub: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes, Jane says it was a Foxboro show after the last AI Boradway show, so it's pretty recent but not as recent as I thought. 

I'm clearly too slow at posting things, as Jane beat me to the FBHT post by about 5 minutes! :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Wow I like it at 2:00 when he rips the shirt the shirt open! That's a beautiful moment, he looks sooooo great... but it's weird when that woman pulls it off of him.. also, I hate to see him  drunk. 

4 minutes ago, a123 said:

I'm clearly too slow at posting things, as Jane beat me to the FBHT post by about 5 minutes! :lol:

I think we're chatting in real time here!

• Like 1

Just now, GenXIdiot said:

Wow I like it at 2:00 when he rips the shirt the shirt open! That's a beautiful moment, he looks sooooo great... but it's weird when that woman pulls it off of him.. also, I hate to see him  drunk. 

Videos from this show were when my 13-year-old self realized getting pissed like this wasn't ok. He's hot in this nevertheless. That woman was weird but...well I guess crazier stuff happened at FBHT shows. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Videos from this show were when my 13-year-old self realized getting pissed like this wasn't ok. He's hot in this nevertheless. That woman was weird but...well I guess crazier stuff happened at FBHT shows. 

True! And yes, he is extremely hot. He was in incredible shape for St. Jimmy.

• Like 2

I don't like to see him like that either- he's far too drunk. 

8 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

I think we're chatting in real time here!

You and Jane are reading and liking each other's posts before I'm even seeing them! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

She probably knew him, it was a private show for friends and the cast of the AI musical after it finished on Broadway where only a couple of fans got in. Although the Rev with his hands on people and people with their hands on the Rev is standard at a FBHT show anyway :P. At the other New York shows he was licking AI cast members stomachs, pretending to strangle fans with the microphone cord and snogging people, and at that show he pulled his pants down and wee'd on the stage before later rolling around on it with members of the cast, so that was nothing. Other shows seemed all in good fun but he did get extremely drunk/out of control at that last private show, not so fun.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

She probably knew him, it was a private show for the AI musical cast and friends after it finished on Broadway where only a couple of fans got in. Although the Rev with his hands on people and people with their hands on the Rev is standard at a FBHT show anyway :P. At the other New York shows he was licking AI cast members stomachs, pretending to strangle fans with the microphone cord and snogging people, and at that show he pulled his pants down and wee'd on the stage before later rolling around on it with members of the cast, so that was nothing. Other shows seemed all in good fun but he did get extremely drunk/out of control at that last private show, not so fun.

Oh, thanks, now I get it :)

I'm glad he was amongst friends, anyway...and I'm happier about his shirt getting pulled off him :) :wub:

53 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Rev appreciation post 

Beautiful even as the Rev :wub::wub:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Oh, thanks, now I get it :)

I'm glad he was amongst friends, anyway...and I'm happier about his shirt getting pulled off him :) :wub:

Yeah, plus it ended up being the last FBHT show until the sober ones after his rehab. So going that far was a one off.

Like, for me the first photo in Jane's post (from the 2010 New York shows, happily drunk and sexy) is hot but the bottom one (private 2011 show, out of it and being pulled off a wee soaked rug) not so much :P 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

Yeah, plus it ended up being the last FBHT show until the sober ones after his rehab. So going that far was a one off.

Like, for me the first photo in Jane's post (from the 2010 New York shows, happily drunk and sexy) is hot but the bottom one (private 2011 show, out of it and being pulled off a wee soaked rug) not so much :P 

I agree. The blond ones are really really nice too..

Do you think FBHT will ever play again? 

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

That last picture breaks my heart. I hate to see anyone in that sort of shape.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Do you think FBHT will ever play again? 

I think so. Or at least I decided to believe it. 

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

If the last one is from the show you are talking about, it's the same one the Fuck Time video is from as well...he's wearing the same pants. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

If the last one is from the show you are talking about, it's the same one the Fuck Time video is from as well...he's wearing the same pants. 

Yeah they're both from that 2011 show. There were very few photos and even fewer videos from it so they don't pop up that often. Luckily there's lots and lots from the more fun and less worrying 2010 shows :D. For example

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Kevin Preston from Prima Donna 

And from Foxboro Hot Tubs :D. He's their live guitarist. 

• Like 2