Green Day

BeachBum

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I made that! So glad that my work's spreading!

this is amazing if you really made it! Would you make something for me if its not too much to ask?

6wtd.jpg

BRAVO, 28th March 1996 (14/96). A couple of photos from their concert in Köln on the 14th of March and a couple of backstage photos with the Bronze Otto for 1995. The article gets Billie's birthday wrong.

Hey, I made that! So glad that my work's spreading!

Zoom closer when isolating items from the background and/or try the feather tool when selecting. It'll be even better. <3

qiIMi3Q.jpg

6wtd.jpg

BRAVO, 28th March 1996 (14/96). A couple of photos from their concert in Köln on the 14th of March and a couple of backstage photos with the Bronze Otto for 1995. The article gets Billie's birthday wrong.

Zoom closer when isolating items from the background and/or try the feather tool when selecting. It'll be even better. <3

I'd like to thank you for all your posts from these old magazines :happy: I don't understand the articles, but I appreciate the photos a lot! Most of them are hilarious; I hope you don't mind I used some on the funny GD blog I have... :sorry:

Your collaboration is great! :thumbsup:

I'd like to thank you for all your posts from these old magazines :happy: I don't understand the articles, but I appreciate the photos a lot! Most of them are hilarious; I hope you don't mind I used some on the funny GD blog I have... :sorry:

Your collaboration is great! :thumbsup:

I take it that you mean contribution? And thank you. <3 I love the things you post as well. It might seem strange to you, but to us who are not that involved, it's easier to see everything posted in one place. Now, if only people were using dates and locations etc. for each photo - my life would be complete. OK, it would be sort of complete as I also want to keep an orchard of corn chips bushes. :P

9gxg.jpg

This is an addendum to what I posted yesterday, from the inner cover of the same magazine...forgot about it.

1acm.jpg

BRAVO, 18th September 1997 (39/97), 1 month prior to Nimrod's release.

Thanks. <3 I have a lot more, as well as a bunch of non-BRAVO ones from various mags, but there's not enough time in a day to scan and post...workstressworkstressAAAAAAAAAAH!

Thanks. <3 I have a lot more, as well as a bunch of non-BRAVO ones from various mags, but there's not enough time in a day to scan and post...workstressworkstressAAAAAAAAAAH!

Awesome that you have such old interviews ;)

tumblr_mp0v1apVPP1rf9k3oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp0v1apVPP1rf9k3oo2_500.jpg

I take it that you mean contribution? And thank you. <3 I love the things you post as well. It might seem strange to you, but to us who are not that involved, it's easier to see everything posted in one place. Now, if only people were using dates and locations etc. for each photo - my life would be complete. OK, it would be sort of complete as I also want to keep an orchard of corn chips bushes. :P

Yes! :lol:

I know it would be better with dates and all... unfortunately not always we can have that info =/ And we're used to post the pics and that's it :lol:

h8desg40qrpk.jpg

Photographer : George Query (I guess it's from Hatch Shell concert in 1995)

Archived