Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

Now the guys look more relaxed than in 21st CB and AI era, they looked like they spent hours to dress up but now they're mor like "I don't care" and I like it!

They're not! They still look like they do care! At least this time they have more than one outfit for all the concerts :ermm:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're not! They still look like they do care! At least this time they have more than one outfit for all the concerts :ermm:

I agree. They dress more casual but I think they DO care about what they wear on stage.

I agree. They dress more casual but I think they DO care about what they wear on stage.

Yep, they're Fashion Victims.

I don't consider it a bad thing though. I myself do care and I like it when other people do, because I just think it's natural to want to feel good looking and clothes make a huge difference. I like their new styles, but I'm curious to how Mike will work out his new clothing style with short hair. Maybe it doesn't fit him as good with his short haircut. Or maybe he changes his style, but that would be like uber 1% :lol: (Yeah, 99 Revolutions reference)

I enjoy the chubby era for Billie :P But as far as looks and hair for all three band members definitely AMERICAN IDIOT ERA. I don't really mind what they wear because I think they all look good in anything. All about hair for me, I love Billie's fluffy black hair and Mike I like the blond spikey hair I am just so happy he finally got a hair cut lol and tre is just so awesome he can pull off anything. I loved when he had his hair green but now that I guess they are 'grown up' tre looks good with his brown rooster hair looking ass. :lol:

I like their current looks, but I prefer Billie shoe short hair and I'm still not fully convinced with Mike's new style but I guess it will look cooler now with short hair. In concert pics, Mike had left me pretty unimpressed because I didn't mind his long hair and he looked like he had lost weight, which made him look less... fit. I'm looking forward to seeing him soon though, as I said I'm curious as to how he'll look with his new haircut.

I see nobody's talking about Tré because he's pure perfection :toocool:All the time

But for when he had that long green hair in the 90s :lol: that was awful imo. I liked his short green hair though. And I'm not a fan of his 90s clothes.

But for when he had that long green hair in the 90s :lol: that was awful imo. I liked his short green hair though. And I'm not a fan of his 90s clothes.

sm4.jpg

What's wrong with his clothes at that time? He was sloppy just like Billie and Mike were! And his green hair was the coolest I've ever seen :cool: but the darker one was the best; I'd love to have that color but I never found the right dyeing :P

What's wrong with his clothes at that time? He was sloppy just like Billie and Mike were!

Example:

122819_1999-08-24_-_Green_Day_Portraits_

Example:

122819_1999-08-24_-_Green_Day_Portraits_

That only proves that he dares to try different things :P

Ok, but nobody looks 'perfect' all the time. Besides, guys wear whatever they find first :whistle

jajaja :lol:

That only proves that he dares to try different things :P

Ok, but nobody looks 'perfect' all the time. Besides, guys wear whatever they find first :whistle

jajaja :lol:

Not me, haha, if I was in a Green-Day-kind-of band I'd probably be known as the posh one :lol: But leaving shit apart, yeah nobody looks perfect all the time, not even Mike :(

Not me, haha, if I was in a Green-Day-kind-of band I'd probably be known as the posh one :lol: But leaving shit apart, yeah nobody looks perfect all the time, not even Mike :(

Beejeey does! :mad:

Beejeey does! :mad:

dread locks Billie,peroxide blonde billie, black-hair-but-blonde-"patches"-Billie :P

dread locks Billie,peroxide blonde billie, black-hair-but-blonde-"patches"-Billie :P

=PERFECTION

:mad: :mad:

:P

the "penguin"/ "puppy ears" hair was adorable :wub:

Ok, fine! It's hard to find one, but here's your nerd Billie Joe

32s191.jpg

And don't you dare to say Tré or Mike look bad, either! tongue3.gif

Ok, fine! It's hard to find one, but here's your nerd Billie Joe

32s191.jpg

And don't you dare to say Tré or Mike look bad, either! tongue3.gif

*sobs* perfect, I wish all geeks were this hot

*sobs* perfect, I wish all geeks were this hot

I know, right?!

This is one of my favorite Billie looks. Crazy and superbly beautiful! :wub: Fluffy hair, perfect face, and just a touch of eyeliner to bring out the prettiest eye color in the world. How amazing can you get?!

BillieJoeCloseup603_zps48282288.jpg

I know, right?!

This is one of my favorite Billie looks. Crazy and superbly beautiful! :wub: Fluffy hair, perfect face, and just a touch of eyeliner to bring out the prettiest eye color in the world. How amazing can you get?!

BillieJoeCloseup603_zps48282288.jpg

I prefer his hair short, but tat one's great :)

Archived