Video of Billie Joe's episode of Nurse Jackie

Rebel07

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real shame they decided to region-block it.

I enjoyed it though. Sadly it's pretty short, but still made me smile. It's fun seeing Billie in character. Though it's too short to really get much character, heh.

:o How come it's out so early? I don't wanna hear what happens so I might avoid this thread but I wanna see it!

:o How come it's out so early? I don't wanna hear what happens so I might avoid this thread but I wanna see it!

Showtime sometimes uploads these edited first episodes for free online to get people interested in a show that's about to start it's season.

Can't someone download that video and upload it so everyone can watch it? :)

Showtime sometimes uploads these edited first episodes for free online to get people interested in a show that's about to start it's season.

I see! And I'm gonna try the proxy thing, thanks!

Edit: Yep, it works. So excited to watch this hehe :D

download foxyproxy standard, it's functional!

i am download that shit, 1 hour wait for ready shit >:(

Aaah I enjoyed that! He did a good job and that's not just me fangirling :P. Won't mention any details until more people have watched it.

Oh but I must say the censoring of one bit was very silly and pointless. I look forward to watching it without that. Also although the acting is decent, this is one of the most ridiculously unrealistic programmes I've ever seen.

My shit computer freezes in the first minute and won't go any further :mad: damn Ye Olde Windows machine. I guess maybe I'll have to wait till it's on Youtube worldwide after it's been aired :(

Archived