The Boo

captain peroxide

They wrote this

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

We got another small batch of The Boo EP in today. If you'd like one come down to the store quickly. We are not holding copies or mail ordering them. No exceptions. Sorry. First come, first serve. Happy Holidays!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw that they had more copies just now! Dang it! I was off work today but doing other things. I'm usually on the computer on my day off but not today. I kept checking Twitter and the GDA news section on my phone but didn't see anything there. Oh well.

Great. I'll just go down and p... oh. Yeah. That "wrong country" thing.

Again.

Would love to be supporting the store, unfortunately not having that chance my money looks like it'll be going to an ebay price gouger when it eventually shows up. Hooray - everyone wins! Except the store. And me. And everyone else who would've loved to get hold of it.

Just listened to a couple songs for the first time (on the podcast), and actually really liked it. I think Adie sounds great, I love the home-made punk fill and sound of the whole thing.

It must be annoying (to say the least) to be a 13 year old child and know there's creepy comments about you on the internet just because of who your dad is.

I played these songs to my sister and her 4 year old came in and started jumping around and trying to turn it up :lol:. Most of the time if we put music on he asks for it to be turned off so that was quite impressive. Fun for the whole family :D

I love all the pictures and songs, but why is Jakobs face always covered up? :(

Because he knows you're creeping on him.

I love all the pictures and songs, but why is Jakobs face always covered up? :(

Because he wants to? :P

I have to say that because of The Boo, Christmas cards have lost all meaning. Nothing can compare to this. :lol:

Where can I hear some songs of them?

They are on youtube. There is also a download somewhere in the last few pages of this thread

They are on youtube. There is also a download somewhere in the last few pages of this thread

I really enjoyed all of the songs. Addie's voice is pretty great. Oh, and the artwork is pure awesomeness.

Hoesntly, I was a little Skeptical with the whole thing but ater I heard the songs I change my mind. they're not great but they are not bad at all and Adie voice is really good :)

I really really like them I love Adies raw but cute voice! I showed my class in school and they were rocking out! Didnt tell them they were associated with Green Day they wouldnt like them if I did!

Is there anywhere people oversea's can get it? Im dying to hear it :(

If you just want to *hear* it, there's always youtube, and the files have been uploaded for other people to download. But if you want an actual physical copy, then no, there's no way to get it outside of Oakland, California.

Is there anywhere people oversea's can get it? Im dying to hear it :(

The only way to get it is probably ebay. =/ It hasn't even gone on sale, it's just been given out in limited numbers.

Archived