Green Day's 'American Idiot' musical to tour UK and Ireland in 2012

susanananananaa

I reckon the O2 seats won't be the best, but they'll be reasonable.

Kerrang competition is on now! The question is "Know Your Enemy appears on which Green Day album?" :dance:

What kind of questions are those? Can't they think of better ones? :lol: Too bad it's only for people from the UK.

Does anyone know if the IC presale is only for shows on friday nights??

Yeah I just got an email from them saying tickets are for fridays.

Hmm now it's saying they will be offering presale tickets for other performances, keep checking back for more info. So maybe there will be tickets for other nights.

Yeah I just got an email from them saying tickets are for fridays

:S

So...no presale for the rest of the days(?)

:S

So...no presale for the rest of the days(?)

They just updated the site to say they will be offering presale tickets for other performances and to check back for more info. So maybe that means for other days too. I'm not sure though, it's getting confusing. Why can't they just give all the info at the same time!!

I hope the presale tickets aren't the front few rows or anything like that - it looks like I'm only gonna be able to get tickets on Friday, so it'd be a shame if all the good seats were taken!

I hope the presale tickets aren't the front few rows or anything like that - it looks like I'm only gonna be able to get tickets on Friday, so it'd be a shame if all the good seats were taken!

I would guess it would be a mix of good/not so good/ maybe bad

Mum has just said she wants to come with me on my birthday and to get good seats if I can, I don't have to get cheap ones :D

Just got some tickets in the 02 presale :runaround: I am going to two london dates - tuesday 4th (evening) and the closing night Sunday 9th (evening) woop woop!

I got tickets for Birmingham on the 29th (row J) and last night in London (row L) :D

Might get a ticket for the matinee on the last night nearer the time

I got tickets for Birmingham on the 29th (row J) and last night in London (row L) :D

Might get a ticket for the matinee on the last night nearer the time

I might be near you on the 9th in london - i'm in seats M 34 and 35

I might be near you on the 9th in london - i'm in seats M 34 and 35

I'm in L23, so the other side of the aisle

I'm in L23, so the other side of the aisle

Boooo!

I'm still waiting for my second confirmation email for the tickets I brought first...if that makes sense! I hope in comes soon and there isn't a problem.

Boooo!

I'm still waiting for my second confirmation email for the tickets I brought first...if that makes sense! I hope in comes soon and there isn't a problem.

lol it does make sense, I hope it omes through soon. I've had both of mine.

If I'd waited a bit longer I could have got row D tickets for the last night in London. Still row L isn't too far back so I'm happy

Not visited the forum for a long long time, but very excited for this! Currently in the queue for some presale tickets for London 8th Dec...hope they're decent!

does anyone know how much the tickets for the london's shows are???

well mine were just over £40 for the fourth row back and row M.

does anyone know how much the tickets for the london's shows are???

Tuesay-Thursday evening and Saturday & Sunday Matinee are £37.95 of $43.25 including booking fees

Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings are $41.25 or £46.75 including booking fees

damn it. there is no presale for the last show in London. :mad: I guess we'll have to wait till friday

Darn, apparently sold out already on the presale link. Will have to face the onslaught Friday morning!

Is it just Seetickets that will be selling them?

Darn, apparently sold out already on the presale link. Will have to face the onslaught Friday morning!

Is it just Seetickets that will be selling them?

gigsandtours (which is linked with see tickets) and ticketmaster will too

I can't understand the seating things

"Circle, seated" and "Upper circle, seated", what does that mean?? please?

Edit: I got it.

So if only those are available it means that the ones in the front (the "stalls") are already gone? or just that they aren't available for presale? (I'm looking for Dublin, 10/11)

I can't understand the seating things

"Circle, seated" and "Upper circle, seated", what does that mean?? please?

Edit: I got it.

So if only those are available it means that the ones in the front (the "stalls") are already gone? or just that they aren't available for presale? (I'm looking for Dublin, 10/11)

you can get stalls for Dublin on the 10th 8.00pm through O2 priority

if your using ukundercurrent then yeah it looks like they don't have any stalls tickets :(

Archived