Green Day's 'American Idiot' musical to tour UK and Ireland in 2012

susanananananaa

I'm definitely gonna travel to London to see the last two nights of the musical!

Finally gd fans in Europe, who couldn't afford going to NY, will be able to see the musical as well <3

I'm just kinda confused now. I haven't been on GDC in ages and only came on here to check for news and stuff. I expected loadsa pages in this thread to read through...Seems like people aren't that excited...

I really hope I'll meet some of you in London!!! Maybe we could start planning a meet-up later in 2012?

don't think this has been posted yet

whatsonstage.com

So maybe it'll be in London for longer :D

This makes me happy! :D There's still hope I can see the musical, ahhh!

I think this is great news, tho i expected it to come to London at least

I'm gonna try and get tickets for the last 2 nights as they are over a weekend, but booking is so far in advance!

hopefully it will be preceeded or followed by a Green Day tour!

I sure hope they're playing somewhat near, or in Yorkshire!! Between 17th Dec and 5th Jan :o :o That'll be the last time I'll be in England, so I'll have to wait till they come to NZ

I'm scared that I won't be able to get tickets for the last show in London.

Do you guys think it will really sell out that quickly?

I'm scared that I won't be able to get tickets for the last show in London.

Do you guys think it will really sell out that quickly?

Not sure =/

I'm definitely gonna skip school for this...

Not sure =/

I'm definitely gonna skip school for this...

I'm gonna do my best! :D

Maybe we'll see each other there.

Is the Hammersmith Apollo website the only one saying that the 9th December is the last London date?

I'm gonna do my best! :D

Maybe we'll see each other there.

Hopefully!! =)

Is the Hammersmith Apollo website the only one saying that the 9th December is the last London date?

Seetickets.com says the 9th Dec is the last date as well!

Tickets for Dublin cost €25.00 for the cheap seats and €45 for the decent seats. Is it just me or is this a bit over the top?

Tickets for Dublin cost €25.00 for the cheap seats and €45 for the decent seats. Is it just me or is this a bit over the top?

I'd say that's about average for a show like this, I mean, I don't you'd get into anything on the west end for less than £25 on its initial run

That's about what I was expecting. I went to see 42nd Street a few days ago in Leicester and tickets were about £20-£30

Those are normal prices compared with other shows, and way cheaper than regular London prices or anything on the US AI tour. I recommend shelling out for the €45. There's lots to see.

someone posted this on the Idiot Club so I thought I'd post it here too. Is a seating plan with prices for Southampton so it gives an idea of prices.

http://www.mayflower...t12&info=prices

I don't think they are too bad.

Thanks for this. These are excellent prices compared to what I was expecting.

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for this!!!!!! Irish fans (and any coming over from England) unite!!!!!!!!!!

Well Kerrang! radio are giving away two AI tickets for any shows of your choice on the Kate Lawler show and I think it's the Matt Stocks show, you have to answer a question by texting in. The question today was "what's Tre's real name?" I think they're doing it everyday this week. I could be wrong about those details thought!

Also, if your phone network is o2 you can get priority tickets for AI two days before they go onsale to the general public (Wednesday) :)

Just out of interest for you guys http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2011/12/green_days_musical_set_for_uk.html

Well Kerrang! radio are giving away two AI tickets for any shows of your choice on the Kate Lawler show and I think it's the Matt Stocks show, you have to answer a question by texting in. The question today was "what's Tre's real name?" I think they're doing it everyday this week. I could be wrong about those details thought!

Also, if your phone network is o2 you can get priority tickets for AI two days before they go onsale to the general public (Wednesday) :)

Just out of interest for you guys http://www.kerrang.c...set_for_uk.html

Thanks for that, my mum is with o2 :D

I'll try and win tickets too so I can go to more shows :)

Its my day off work on Friday. I think this is a sign!!

Ohh nevermind. I have an o2 dongle. I can get priority moments lol

Thanks for that, my mum is with o2 :D

I'll try and win tickets too so I can go to more shows :)

No worries, good luck on the competition I think it's the first to text in while they play the next song :D

Archived