Green Day's 'American Idiot' musical to tour UK and Ireland in 2012

susanananananaa

and i should start saving my money

and hoping that a flight from germany to london is not too expenisve

I don't know which Manchester date to go to....

Probably the last one.

At a later date next year I'll probably buy another pair of tickets though.

Probably won't go (unless St Billie decides to make an appearance :lol:), but this is cool anyway!

This is AMAZING news!! Going to as many shows as possible. So fucking stoked that they're including Ireland in this. :wub:

The Grand Canal theatre is right down the road from my college too :)

:dance: GAHHHHH soooo excited!!!! Hopefully getting tix for two nights in Manchester, the first & the last maybeeeeee. Hmmm decisions decisions. lsvdkhsksbdksgxkvdk.

and i should start saving my money

and hoping that a flight from germany to london is not too expenisve

Same here. ..or hoping that it will come to Germany/France/whatever. :whistle

The Apollo in London is also a great, smallish concert venue. So the band should like, totally come over for the last week xD

So excited about this!! Southampton is only 30 minutes from me!! I'm going to do a couple of the Southampton ones and the last London one :dance:

This is awesome news - I'm hoping to see it at least twice...I definitely want to be there on the last night!

The Apollo in London is also a great, smallish concert venue. So the band should like, totally come over for the last week xD

I concur :D

Very awesome how i'd love to try to go to the London December dates.

NO WAY :woot:

Awesome news! Right now I really doubt I'd be able to go. But yknow, who knows. It's still a year away! Maybe I could go to the London show, that would be great. We'll see then, as long as I don't have exams/important projects for uni around that time in December next year, going to the UK should be possible.. Anyway, a lot more people will get a chance to see the musical now, that's really great! :happy:

I'm really afraid I can't go though, it's like in the middle of the first semester of uni :cry: :cry:

maybe there's a vacation during either Cardiff or Southampton, but I'd rather go to a show in a city I want to go to too. Maybe in London, make it a weekend trip?

I really really really really want to go :( I wanted to go to see it in San Francisco but that's not gonna happen, and now this is unfortunate too.

You're going to uni, so if it's the same as with me, there's no vacation in October. But, you don't have to go to every lecture, you could skip one day and like you said, make it a weekend trip or so? I'm considering that for one of the London shows in early December. Thinking about going to other shows for me is just not realistic now.

Wow! Maybe they will add some shows in other countries...but does this mean that the tour for the new album (if it comes out in summer/autumn) won't start until 2013, in Europe? I mean, otherwise it would overlap the musical :(

don't think this has been posted yet

whatsonstage.com

The musical will then play a week's run at London's HMV Hammersmith Apollo from 4 to 9 December 2012. A spokesperson for the production this morning said that the show hopes for a West End berth after its December run.

So maybe it'll be in London for longer :D

I wonder if any of the cool stuff that happened during the Broadway run will happen, like the surprise concert at the end or Billie Joe as St Jimmy? That'd be AMAYzing.

You're going to uni, so if it's the same as with me, there's no vacation in October. But, you don't have to go to every lecture, you could skip one day and like you said, make it a weekend trip or so? I'm considering that for one of the London shows in early December. Thinking about going to other shows for me is just not realistic now.

Is er helemaal geen herfstvakantie? Da's jammer....

I hope I can do that... I really want to go.

don't think this has been posted yet

whatsonstage.com

So maybe it'll be in London for longer :D

Thanks for that. I wonder if/when that will be annouced. I want to sort out when and where to go see it but I can't decide. It is so far in advance!

Thanks for that. I wonder if/when that will be annouced. I want to sort out when and where to go see it but I can't decide. It is so far in advance!

Hopefully soon. Yeah I don't see why they have to sell the tickets so far in advance. I'm just getting tickets for 2 shows initially, might get more London ones nearer the time when I know what I'll be doing.

I'm beyond excited for this!! I'll try and go to one of the Cardiff dates :dance:

I hope it goes on to tour the rest of the world too though :thumbsup:

Archived