Green Day's 'American Idiot' musical to tour UK and Ireland in 2012

susanananananaa

I got row B, seats 15 and 16 for the evening which according to seating plan, is right behind you! :D

You're sat next to me, I'm B17 for the evening show :)

Yeah... for the moment anyway.

If they change again I will not be best pleased.

Yeah I doubt they'll add anymore now, I would be really surprised anyway, it would be too much of a gamble

I'm hoping there's another reason behind the extra week and that a certain someone wants to be a st again ... wishful thinking but let's hope xD

You're sat next to me, I'm B17 for the evening show :)

Cool! :thumbsup: So far, their seems to be quite a lot of GDCer's in rows A & B! :)

I'm hoping there's another reason behind the extra week and that a certain someone wants to be a st again ... wishful thinking but let's hope xD

We will keep our fingers crossed!

I decided not to get tickets for the new closing night at the mo. I have tickets for the 4th and the 9th. It is Tre's 40th Birthday on the 9th - I can't think of anywhere better for him to celebrate than the Hammersmith Apollo :thumbsup:

so the final show is on dicember the 16? for real? :D

I am so tempted to go to this now especially with the last show being on my birthday. What would be a better birthday than to be in London seeing American Idiot. We will see what happens though since I would be coming from America :lol:

Archived