HAPPY B-DAY KERPLUNK!- video

maridiot

Ooh! :woot: I wanna take part.

I have something awesome planned. :D

Good for ya, I really envy you 'cause I must admit I actually have no flippin' clue of what I'll do =/

I have a question Mary. Since Who Wrote Holden Caulfield has a lot of repeated choruses, more than one person can choose the same quote, right? Because if it was just one person doing a quote that appears more than once, they would be in the video a lot.

I think the number of people who can take that quote is defined by the number of appearances of that quote in the song. But let's wait for Mary's answer :)

right :) ...and in this way more people will be able to join in the video

Okay, so I just joined GDC, This is my first post O.O

But count me in! Wooooo! :woot:

OHHH welcome, I'm glad you decided to write your first post in this topic :happy:

Okay, so I just joined GDC, This is my first post O.O

But count me in! Wooooo! :woot: :dance:

I'm so glad to have new fresh minds in this vid :lol:

Anyway welcome ;) (you can introduce yourself in the Welcome To Paradise thread if you want :) )

This is going to go so off topic, just like AI's one, I feel it :lol:

Don't you dare.... :shifty::P

Wow, finally I'm soo happy guys, I'm gonna take part in this!! :dance::D:dance:

Yay for another Italian joining this one :lol::yay:

It is awesome :) You should totally do it!!

I agree. It was awesome last time. And it's going to be even more awesome this time! :runaround: It's always so much fun!

I agree. It was awesome last time. And it's going to be even more awesome this time! :runaround: It's always so much fun!

Yeah!!!

This is awesome! :)

So starting December 5th we can send you our quote through here and then have your approval and send our video?

ok so i'm not at home from tomorrow to wednesday...i hope there are still some good lyrics free when i come back :D

ok so i'm not at home from tomorrow to wednesday...i hope there are still some good lyrics free when i come back :D

This is awesome! :)

So starting December 5th we can send you our quote through here and then have your approval and send our video?

go to the FIRST PAGE...you can choose your quote right now! :happy:

(and then you can send me your video from december 5th)

go to the FIRST PAGE...you can choose your quote right now! :happy:

(and then you can send me your video from december 5th)

Wow, I was just in time!! :runaround:

It's so hard to choose just one part, but I think I'll pick "Oh well, never mind" :lol: it's meaningful :D

Wow, I was just in time!! :runaround:

It's so hard to choose just one part, but I think I'll pick "Oh well, never mind" :lol: it's meaningful :D

ahahaha Anna I was thinking about that too, very meaningful ... IT'S YOURS THEN :happy:

WestboundSign! and me are taking "There's no motivation but frustration makes him crazy." :)

"I shuffle through my mind

To see if I can find /"

Is the second line supposed to be shared with the first and colored blue as-well? (The rest of the lyrics are formatted this way)

If so, I would like to claim it :happy:

To see if I can find /"

Is the second line supposed to be shared with the first and colored blue as-well? (The rest of the lyrics are formatted this way)

Read in the first page "- different color = different part" so you have to choose one of them :happy:

WestboundSign! and me are taking "There's no motivation but frustration makes him crazy." :)

alright :happy:

To see if I can find /"

well, you can take "I shuffle through my mind" or "To see if I can find the words I left behind" :)

Oh glad that you picked the lyric for her as well :) can't wait to see your video, you two togheter are able to do amazing things!! :lol:

The first "He makes a plan to take a stand / but always ends up sitting" is the one I want to choose!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: I managed to choose the one I wanted!! yay!!

Archived