Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

I know we don't like to support scalpers, but the fact is that some people were lucky and got tickets, and buying one of theirs is probably the only way to secure a ticket at this point. I say go for it, but that's just me. (please don't hate)

I don't think anyone should be judged if their only way to go is to buy a scalper ticket and they go for it. For some people this will be their only chance to see a show for this. Fuck the scalpers themselves but I wouldn't blame anyone for doing that when it's a once in a lifetime thing like this.

Oh shit.. another show nowhere near me... or alot of people.. SURPRISE!! I wont get mad... I hope everyone has a blast... one day I will get a turn... I think its cool everyone tries to help eachother out on here... if the shit ever hits the fan in Detroit.... remember me.

That's exactly the attitude that encourages scalpers. :)

I understand that, but the fact is that if you want to go tonight, and didn't get a ticket online, your options are very limited. It's a personal decision.

Possible famous faces maybe in attendance?

via JDennisThomas J. Dennis Thomas

#JohnnyDepp #RyanGosling and #ChristianBale are all gonna be at the SECRET #GreenDay show @Red7 (Robert Plant may or may not be there)

17 minutes ago

serena williams tweeted about green day today as well. so she will prolly also be there

cant hold this crazy tension any longer...everytime there is a new surprise show it reminds me to that one at costa mesa tiki bar...where everything begun with the new songs

cant wait to read through all the posts tomorrow and to get nice pictures, videos and recaps, especially from Tony ;) hopefully ^^

i also hope GD will play some really new songs, and i finally want some audio of Nuclear Family and the new version of Stay The Night :D

Possible famous faces maybe in attendance?

via JDennisThomas J. Dennis Thomas

#JohnnyDepp #RyanGosling and #ChristianBale are all gonna be at the SECRET #GreenDay show @Red7 (Robert Plant may or may not be there)

17 minutes ago

NOW I AM GONNA POUT!!!! FUCKING JOHNNY FUCKING DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE!!! If you were not able to get tickets, call 888-512-7469 and speak to a representative. There were some credit card declines so there ARE tickets available over the phone.

Celebrities going to the show? That's what I love about the Bay Area shows--last minute announcement, low-key, no hype, just Green Day!

Thanks, i've been in touch. Waiting to hear back!

I never said it should. I know it's a risk, one i wanted to take.

I am so very happy for you, Tony! I was going to tweet that to you, but I'm following you on Twitter but you aren't following me, so I don't think you'll see it there. Have fun...I know you will. Sometimes being spontaneous pays off! :)

EVERYONE!!! If you were not able to get tickets, call 888-512-7469 and speak to a representative. There were some credit card declines so there ARE tickets available over the phone.

THIS

Celebrities going to the show? That's what I love about the Bay Area shows--last minute announcement, low-key, no hype, just Green Day!

Indeed, what could be worse than turning to the guy next to you and discovering it's Johnny Depp.

if anyone has an extra ticket let me know. My friend Alicia drove down from Dallas and has been with Tony all day. She is a member of the IC but I don't think of GDC. So if anyone has an extra they would like to sell to a real fan, please let me know.

if anyone has an extra ticket let me know. My friend Alicia drove down from Dallas and has been with Tony all day. She is a member of the IC but I don't think of GDC. So if anyone has an extra they would like to sell to a real fan, please let me know.

Boooo a non-GDC'er!!

kidding :wub:

I called and she said they are all sold out.

Indeed, what could be worse than turning to the guy next to you and discovering it's Johnny Depp.

haha touche!

I AM TAKING THIS OPPROTUNITY TO BEG MR ANASTASI TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU SEE JOHNNY DEPP GET ME HIS AUTOGRAPH!!! YES... I WENT THERE.. I DONT CARE... I LOVE HIM... WAHHHHHHH....

Sounds like a blast! Have fun tonight everyone fortunate enough to make it in! I love following these shows. ^_^

please if anyone has a extra ticket let me know please give me an offer im really trying to go please!

I guess I should finally update the thread title.

good idea

I called a few minutes ago for my friend they said it was sold out

Archived