Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET US 2 TICKETS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED TO GET IN THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just buy them online!

It's today....

The jealousy is sinking in....

I feel so sorry for myself, the dedicated fan who has never been to a show. All the shows in the Bay Area, less than 45 minutes away from me, and my mom won't let me go/I'm way too young. If only I was born earlier.... Youth can be the joy of life, but also the restraining factor to many things. Fuck my life.

Anyway, have fun guys!!!!!

Why can't Green Day go to our doors and sell us tickets there? Would be much more convenient. :lol:

I wish! I really want to be in Texas right now! I am not 21+! UGH!

I hope they come to Florida next! House of Blues maybe...if they let all ages...

I think all of us Florida fans need to come up with something to get them to come here!

Thu, Nov 17

Doors at 8:00PM Red 7 Austin, TX All Ages $20.00 Onsale

Nov 17

Good luck everyone! Make sure to write great recaps for us who can't be there... and have a great time! :D (Btw, I'm happy they're finally letting all ages in for their "secret" shows.)

I wish! I really want to be in Texas right now! I am not 21+! UGH!

I hope they come to Florida next! House of Blues maybe...if they let all ages...

I think all of us Florida fans need to come up with something to get them to come here!

it is an all ages show according to the link

They could do it at the door easily. The problem with doing it this way is the die hard fans get penalized and the casual fans get rewarded. People who are desperate enough to fork over 100's of dollars to get in just add to the problem. I was in Cali for the tiki bar show and I wouldnt have gone in if I had to pay over 50 bucks for a ticket. But people paid up to 600 bucks for a ticket from a casual fan that just happened to click right.

Totally agree, selling on the door is by far the best way to allow fans to get tickets and I don't think they'd need to worry about it being too crazy at the venue. But if they are paranoid about that, playing under a different name would be a much better solution than selling tickets online where casual fans, scalpers etc are just as likely to get them. I mean in London they announced it on gd.com and Billie announced it onstage but the show was only half full simply because it was labelled FBHT instead of Green Day.

Just saw it on gd.com.

Good luck everyone getting tickets!! :D Looking forward to hearing reviews and hopefully hearing a few recordings :)

It's go time -- 4 tix max. Will call and you have to be there with ID in hand to pick up tickets. So if you were planning to buy on behalf of friends, you can't unless you have a really cunning plan in place.

why dont they do the door thing?. its so stupid to sell them online the day of the tiki bar. its like the fans willing to get in line and wait all day get shit on and those sitting at their desk saying mmm GD i guess ill try to go to this but could care less about it get in.

I agree to an extent, the only thing is there are a lot of hardcore fans that can't go and line up all day at short notice, if at all. As much as it sucks that scalpers get tickets this way, its probably the fairest option all round. It does suck, though.

Glad to hear people are being successful with their online ticket purchase...different story than what we heard almost immediately from people trying for the Tiki Club. Hope you all get tickets!

ahahah sold out in one minute this is why i love green day show xD you have to fight to find a tickets xD

Sold out. I didn't get a ticket. Time for plan B?! Heading to the venue...

That sucks but I KNOW you will be able to talk your way in.

Tony didn't get a ticket! I couldn't get him one because I had to be there (I'm in NYC). Begging on behalf of the fabulous Tony for an extra. He wouldn't but I am. Pleeeeeaaaase.

Sold out. I didn't get a ticket. Time for plan B?! Heading to the venue...

Oh God sorry Tony :(

Go to the venue and explain that you flew over from the UK for it!

Holy crap I refreshed and the site locked up and took 2 minutes to load... and THEN they were sold out!

Archived