Calling all GDCers who were at Wembley June 19th 2010

Tre_Gina

Wembley Pole!  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I prefer 'GDC at Wembley', because it clarifies that it's from those of us who were there, but at the same time tells that a lot of us WERE in fact there - but more importantly I think having both 'thanks from GDC' and 'rage and love' gets a bit redundant (hah) because I see them both as words of regards in a way, again with how the band uses the latter at the end of tweets/messages. So having both sounds a bit weird. Sorry for over-thinking this and adding to the confusion, dunno if I'm making any sense at all! :P

Totally agree! Option 3 for me.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like option 3 (but its not letting me vote!).

I had to delete my old vote first - is it giving you the option to do so?

wow a lot has happenned since I last read this thread! I like the new ideas though, but am now overthinking about how much sense they make. I voted for no.3 in the end.

I had to delete my old vote first - is it giving you the option to do so?

Yes thanks. That worked :happy:

wow a lot has happenned since I last read this thread! I like the new ideas though, but am now overthinking about how much sense they make. I voted for no.3 in the end.

Seeing as not much is happening in this thread at the moment and there so far seems to be a majority for option 3, maybe you should just go for that one if you wanted to order the stone today? :)

Yep I will try again. If no one objects I will order the stone tomorrow morning and it will say....

Green Day 19/6/10

GDC at Wembley

Rage and Love

Sounds perfect to me! ;)

Have we figured out how much each of us is paying?

When it is all confirmed and stuff I will let you know but I should think £3 or £4.

One last suggestion, again probably no biggy, but since GDC is an internet thing, would "GDC @ Wembley" be better?

Would certainly be a bit more unusual and i think it works...

Also about payment... I will be part of this but I'm going away on Friday, I'm not sure what internet situation is going to be like... is that okay? It'll be settled down within a fortnight (I hope!!)

One last suggestion, again probably no biggy, but since GDC is an internet thing, would "GDC @ Wembley" be better?

Would certainly be a bit more unusual and i think it works...

I like the @ idea ... and could we fit GDA/GDC @ Wembley ... ? Just because we know for sure Green Day knows GDA.

Whatever everyone decides is fine with me, though ... just tell me where to send money and how much is needed.

I don't like '@', plus they may not be able to do it if it's not a normal letter charachter. I do like 'GDA/GDC at Wembley' though, and that's 18 characters.

^ i think that's a good compromise.

Me, too - but someone needs to tell me where to send the money and how much before I get called away for six more months and miss out!

Ok I will order....

Green Day 19/6/10

GDA/GDC at Wembley

Rage and Love

Money... if possible please send it through Paypal. Email address is gnatherton@yahoo.co.uk please send £4.00 and if there is any extra money I'll donate it to GDA. Oh and send it as a 'personal gift'.

If any has any trouble then PM me on here.

Thanks!

Ok I will order....

Green Day 19/6/10

GDA/GDC at Wembley

Rage and Love

Money... if possible please send it through Paypal. Email address is gnatherton@yahoo.co.uk please send £4.00 and if there is any extra money I'll donate it to GDA. Oh and send it as a 'personal gift'.

If any has any trouble then PM me on here.

Thanks!

Just paid :)

Got it thanks.

Yay

I saw on the order confirmation it said you can download a pdf of the certificate. Is there any chance you could give us a link to it or upload it somewhere so we can print our own off/see what it looks like?

Yay

I saw on the order confirmation it said you can download a pdf of the certificate. Is there any chance you could give us a link to it or upload it somewhere so we can print our own off/see what it looks like?

I have it saved in Adobe. I have emailed it to you as I got your email address through your payment. How about for everyone else when I receive a payment I will send you the certificate.

Archived