Billie Joe being interviewed October 21 in New York

Fuzz

So sad. SO SAD! I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL :cry: :cry: :cry:

Everyone who gets to see them or talk to them please tell them how fucking fabulous and fantastic they are!!!!!

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they went to rebecca from american idiot boyfriend's show last night in nyc well Billie Mike And Jason White did no idea where Tre Jason F And Jeff are

Waiiiit Rebecca Jones' boyfriend is in Black Taxi? I fuckin' love that band. I saw them open for Third Eye Blind this summer and having been meaning to see them again since. What a coincidence.

blacktaxi.jpg

See there's me and the lead singer.

Black Taxi ftw~

I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

lol.

I'm so excited for this! Mostly because it's gonna be live~ and I'll feel as if I'm actually there. :P

EDIT: Nope

So this is tonight, right?

6:30pm EDT, that's 10:30pm UTC/GMT, 11:30pm for the rest of Europe.

I wonder if this is worth watching.

So this is tonight, right?

6:30pm EDT, that's 10:30pm UTC/GMT, 11:30pm for the rest of Europe.

I wonder if this is worth watching.

thanks for that! I always get soo confused when it comes to time zones!

You're welcome, but I'm confused now :lol:

Because several websites say EDT is UTC-4, but it's now 6:30am EDT and 11:30am UTC, not 10:30am UTC.

So I don't know if I was right.

edit: aha, the same website says it's now 10:30am UTC. Daylight savings is still in order. So UTC =\= GMT.

So if I'm right, this thing is at 11:30pm UK time and 00:30 for the rest of Europe. Which should be right because it happens in more or less 12 hours from now, and it's now 11:30am in the UK and 12:30 in the rest of Europe.

I hate how this fuckery always happens when there's timezones involved and I'm not the right person to figure this out. :lol:

Whatever the time here may be, I don't think I'll watch the live stream. Thanks to timezones it's on here too late, I don't want to stay up for this :lol:

Is someone going to record it all?

We'll be looking to capture the Billie Joe parts at least to post on GDA (if we can).

We'll be looking to capture the Billie Joe

Ooooh, do this :woot:

We'll be looking to capture the Billie Joe parts at least to post on GDA (if we can).

That would be very awesome :woot: If you can, thanks a lot in advance!

12:30 AM.

Wait. I live in Italy and it's almost 4pm. Does this mean that I missed it?? :mellow::runaround:

EDIT: ok, NOW I understood :D

Wait. I live in Italy and it's almost 4pm. Does this mean that I missed it?? :mellow::runaround:

No. For us it's 12:30AM on Saturday :)

No. For us it's 12:30AM on Saturday :)

Yeah, I got it now, thank you :happy: . . . 12:30AM on Saturday...I'm at school!!! :pinch:

Yeah, I got it now, thank you :happy: . . . 12:30AM on Saturday...I'm at school!!! :pinch:

School at 12:30 at night? XD

School at 12:30 at night? XD

Is it AM or PM ?? Katarina wrote AM...it's driving me crazy :wacko:

Is it AM or PM ?? Katarina wrote AM...it's driving me crazy :wacko:

It's AM, which means after midnight tonight. PM would be after 12 tomorrow day time XD

It's AM, which means after midnight tonight. PM would be after 12 tomorrow day time XD

Ok, I'm messing up with that :sorry: but I won't be able to watch it anyway :D:rolleyes:

Ok, I'm messing up with that :sorry: but I won't be able to watch it anyway :D:rolleyes:

Lol well I'm sure it'll be available for you to watch tomorrow night XD

Maybe someone should just change it to "30 minutes past midnight", 12:30am or pm is always confusing :lol:

Archived