Billie Joe being interviewed October 21 in New York

Fuzz

I'm so happy for you! Hopefully it'll work out, good luck!

Thank you!

wtf i am confused.....i thought you sent your thing in the next day.....how the heck did they pick.....when did you get your email

I did....no idea how they are picking names/winners. I got my email around 1:30est.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!

I did....no idea how they are picking names/winners. I got my email around 1:30est.

not being rude i am happy for you

just confused

you got your email today?

not being rude i am happy for you

just confused

you got your email today?

Sorry if it sounded like I thought you sounded rude lol. I didnt mean for it to come off like that. Yup I got it today about 2 hours ago.

Sorry if it sounded like I thought you sounded rude lol. I didnt mean for it to come off like that. Yup I got it today about 2 hours ago.

WOW

maybe there's still hope

not giving up until friday

WOW

maybe there's still hope

not giving up until friday

Yeah dont give up hope yet. I gave up yesterday and I got presently suprised.

Damn. I still didn't get anything! I'm not giving up hope either. I wonder if they are emailing everybody just not all at once. I really want to go. SOMEBODY TAKE ME!!! D:

I'm sad now. :(

I live in the wrong country. :(

___

Will it be recorded? Does anyone know? Live stream or something like that?

I'm sad now. :(

I live in the wrong country. :(

___

Will it be recorded? Does anyone know? Live stream or something like that?

It's a radio show so yeah it should be recorded

I got in :o. I am just going to show up and hope for the best with the 21+ thing....

Yay Jimmy!! I'm so happy for you! :banana: Still not giving up yet myself - keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I got in :o. I am just going to show up and hope for the best with the 21+ thing....

CONGRATS!! So excited for you. Now get over your cold so you're in tip top shape!

Super excited for this and the news Billie wants to tell us, there must be something cool new otherwise he wouldn't do a interview.

Super excited for this and the news Billie wants to tell us, there must be something cool new otherwise he wouldn't do a interview.

Ehh I think that he is just going on for the anniversary of the radio show.

CONGRATS!! So excited for you. Now get over your cold so you're in tip top shape!

Thank you! I lost my voice this morning so hopefully I will be all better for friday.

Yay Jimmy!! I'm so happy for you! :banana: Still not giving up yet myself - keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Thanks Cheryl! Hopefully I will see you there :)

http://undergroundga...rty-is-sold-out

The 500th Show Party is now SOLD OUT. We received an overwhelming number of emails to attend the Underground Garage’s 500th Show Celebration Live at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square and we want to thank everybody who sent in a request as well as the hundreds of notes of congratulations.

Unfortunately there were only a limited amount of seats available. You are on the guest list ONLY if you have received a confirmation email.

Due to the large response we are working on setting up a LIVE video stream of the show - we will have more details about that in the next day or so.

wahh.

But congrats to everyone who got in!

oh gosh, I can't wait for thissssssss!! hoping for some news about the new album, obviously.

I don't think anything about a new album is going to be mentioned, to be honest. This event is to celebrate the anniversary of Little Steven's radio show, I doubt any of the guests are going to steal the limelight here.

Well, boo to not being on the guest list, but yay to a live video stream!!! Gotta put that on my calendar! :D

Congrats to those of you who got your name on the guestlist, so happy that someone from here is going! And yay to the live video streaming! :D

I don't think anything about a new album is going to be mentioned, to be honest. This event is to celebrate the anniversary of Little Steven's radio show, I doubt any of the guests are going to steal the limelight here.

True, but that doesn't rule out a passing question of "Working on new stuff?" and he could easily respond with "Yeah we've made ___ amount of progress on our new stuff, maybe sometime next year." That wouldn't really be stealing the spotlight now would it?

True, but that doesn't rule out a passing question of "Working on new stuff?" and he could easily respond with "Yeah we've made ___ amount of progress on our new stuff, maybe sometime next year." That wouldn't really be stealing the spotlight now would it?

Yeah, it's not like the Will Ferrell thing where the whole evening's just to honour him. The guests are gonna be getting asked questions about themselves and what they're up to, not just talking about the radio station.

just so everyone knows, I called hardrock. the event is all ages. they were aiming for mostly 18+ though. the guy on the phone has no idea why it was changed to 21+

Archived