Billie's new tattoo

Rage & Love.

I posted this in another thread but yeah... I wanted to say it here too!

I absolutly adore billie's new tattoo, it fits so amazingly well in that space it's not even funny. I legit just stared at it for like 15 minutes absorbing every detail and soaking up every ounce of gloriousness it had to offer. The tattoo artist did an amazing job it's crisp in all the right places and soft in others, it fits so well with his roses I can only imagine how beautiful it will look when it's healed, the style matches beautifully.

Also I've seen billie with headphones in before while getting tattooed I wonder if the noise gets to him or something? I know I've heard that tre dosen't like getting tattoos and says he nearly passed out.

I always thought it was rather funny to see Billie with headphones gettin' tatted, I always end up talking to my artist or I'd have a friend there with me... I've never thought about bringing my ipod out. Although I can see how the noise could get to some people. hmm... maybe I'll try it next time. :)

~Brie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured he would listen to music to distract him from the pain. That's a really sensitive spot to get a tat in, he probably is trying to enter a meditative state. Though the thought of Billie Joe and peaceful meditation sounds like an oxymoron.

I love the whole idea and stuff that people are thinking of with the tattoo. I love it personally :)

and TOTAL fan girl moment right now but he looks adorable when he's sleeping :wub:

I posted this in another thread but yeah... I wanted to say it here too!

I absolutly adore billie's new tattoo, it fits so amazingly well in that space it's not even funny. I legit just stared at it for like 15 minutes absorbing every detail and soaking up every ounce of gloriousness it had to offer. The tattoo artist did an amazing job it's crisp in all the right places and soft in others, it fits so well with his roses I can only imagine how beautiful it will look when it's healed, the style matches beautifully.

Also I've seen billie with headphones in before while getting tattooed I wonder if the noise gets to him or something? I know I've heard that tre dosen't like getting tattoos and says he nearly passed out.

I always thought it was rather funny to see Billie with headphones gettin' tatted, I always end up talking to my artist or I'd have a friend there with me... I've never thought about bringing my ipod out. Although I can see how the noise could get to some people. hmm... maybe I'll try it next time. :)

~Brie

well it could just be that tattoos take hours and hours and without music he'd be bored out of his mind. to me that makes more sense than being afraid of the noise but who knows

Archived