September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO WAY! I just realized I AM THE ONLY BOY in the video. All the others are girls. So sad T-T why this few guys (one ._.) wanted to take part in this? BAH

NO WAY! I just realized I AM THE ONLY BOY in the video. All the others are girls. So sad T-T why this few guys (one ._.) wanted to take part in this? BAH

haha well, another guy sent me his video...but it didn't work and he didn't resend it to me :ermm:

haha well, another guy sent me his video...but it didn't work and he didn't resend it to me :ermm:

Too bad :sad:

Because September 21st was the US release date...no one seems to remember that American Idiot actually came out over here on the 17th.

Oh, okay.

I didn't "not remember", I couldn't know that at all. In 2004 I was a musically oblivious 10 year old :pinch:

Oh, okay.

I didn't "not remember", I couldn't know that at all. In 2004 I was a musically oblivious 10 year old :pinch:

Luckily I had already started getting into Green Day around that age :3 but in 2004 I was 9

I've just realized the fact, that the video passed the 1,000 views too! That's so cool :banana:

And I got into Green Day when I was about 4 years old too. But not that much. I knew just a few songs back then. Those, which my father played out to me so that I can fall asleep.. haha.. good times.. :lol:

And I got into Green Day when I was about 4 years old too. But not that much. I knew just a few songs back then. Those, which my father played out to me so that I can fall asleep.. haha.. good times.. :lol:

OHH SO COOL, my father did the same but he only put cds in the stereo (I think I was 3 or 4)

then I started listen again to green day thanks to the tv programme "Top of the pops" (hahah maybe italian fans remember about it)

OHH SO COOL, my father did the same but he only put cds in the stereo (I think I was 3 or 4)

then I started listen again to green day thanks to the tv programme "Top of the pops" (hahah maybe italian fans remember about it)

Italian? Well, I'm German and I know what you mean! Weird.. but I do ;)

Yes.. my dad's a Green Day fan too. Not a quarter as much as I am but still, he loves the band and their music!

Italian? Well, I'm German and I know what you mean! Weird.. but I do ;)

Yes.. my dad's a Green Day fan too. Not a quarter as much as I am but still, he loves the band and their music!

in germany too? woah

so do my father :D

in germany too? woah

so do my father :D

I'm not sure if it exists here, but I've seen it a few times. Maybe that was when I was in Italy. Sorry, not sure.. I've been there way to often :lol:

Aw, our fathers are cool!

I'm not sure if it exists here, but I've seen it a few times. Maybe that was when I was in Italy. Sorry, not sure.. I've been there way to often :lol:

Aw, our fathers are cool!

ohh I see

righ! hah

waiting for the next green day world tour just to go to a gig with my father hahaha (we may go to germany u.u)

ohh I see

righ! hah

waiting for the next green day world tour just to go to a gig with my father hahaha (we may go to germany u.u)

I'm planning to go to most countries in Europe when Green Day's on tour but that depends on much more.

But still.. you in Germany? Pretty, pretty cool! Then we definitely have to meet up! :P

But still.. you in Germany? Pretty, pretty cool! Then we definitely have to meet up! :P

sure :happy: green day have to come back to europe SOON (next year :creep: )

I've just realized the fact, that the video passed the 1,000 views too! That's so cool :banana:

Damn, you have such cool dads, mine played stupid songs who I didn't even like >.<

And mary, I DO remember Top of the pops, i watched it all the times :lol:

PS: If they come to Italy, I'll see you there I guess :P

PS: If they come to Italy, I'll see you there I guess :P

yeah, I hope so! I won't go only if they come back to fucking Mestre :whaa:

yeah, I hope so! I won't go only if they come back to fucking Mestre :whaa:

Hey, I live in Mestre (almost) ! è_é :P That was an unfortunate coincidence ç_ç I was on holiday when they came around here, so I didn't even had that disappointment to see the concert shading, at first I was sad to be on holiday but when I knew it I was like "Fuck yeah Green Day noticed I wasn't there so they made it rain u.u" :lol:

Hey, I live in Mestre (almost)! è_é :P That was an unfortunate coincidence ç_ç I was on holiday when they came around here, so I didn't even had that disappointment to see the concert shading, at first I was sad to be on holiday but when I knew it I was like "Fuck yeah Green Day noticed I wasn't there so they made it rain u.u" :lol:

hahahahahh

anyway I've been hating Mestre since that. :dry:

hahahahahh

anyway I've been hating Mestre since that. :dry:

Well actually I hate it too, but just because it kinda sucks, it's pointless. .-.

it kinda sucks, it's pointless. .-.

I agree ù.u

btw. we're talking about things that aren't related to this thread, we should stop :ermm: :ermm:

Haha, I thought so too! But I don't want this thread to be closed or something. I don't want to stop talking to you guys! :pinch:

Haha, I thought so too! But I don't want this thread to be closed or something. I don't want to stop talking to you guys! :pinch:

neither do I :(

and I don't write often in other thread in this forum :runaround:

neither do I :(

and I don't write often in other thread in this forum :runaround:

Then you should get used to it soon! We don't want to lose your attendance on GDC! ;)

Maybe we could create a club or something? :P

Archived