Green Day Tweets

Boston

I'm half expecting new tweets soon to announce a substitute show for the one that got cancelled...

Does anyone else literally jump out of their seats in excitement when they see a new BJA tweet? :wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else literally jump out of their seats in excitement when they see a new BJA tweet? :wub:

No. I usually pass out on the keyboard which results in this: askodjnalcnsvjn

I think he changes his mind quite a lot. I remember this interview with Lawrence Livermore in 2001 and in it he said that he doesn't like Hip-Hop music especially Eminem's and then, bam... http://www.mtv.com/n...p-records.jhtml

i've never seen this interview :lol: ...interesting...xD ...but yeah, he's human, so he can also change his mind...i just thought he didn't change his mind with the iPhone thing ;)

i've never seen this interview :lol: ...interesting...xD ...but yeah, he's human, so he can also change his mind...i just thought he didn't change his mind with the iPhone thing ;)

Here is the one with LL. http://www.greenday....nterviewbj.html It is very insightful actually. Billie talks a lot about John Kiffmeyer. He mentions the bit about Rap music at the end.

Funny tweet here?

I didn't post it because it was funny :) I just did it cuz suddenly I felt weird :D The only reason :)

Billie was more than enthusiastic tweeting about the free show it just make me really sad they couldn't play. :( I thought he would tweet something angry but I guess not...

I wonder if they keep the idea of playing a show before the releases or moved forward to something else.

You'll notice this news didn't come from Billie for once. Methinks Warner Brothers gave him a good old-fashioned PR spanking.

One of the Armstrong boys is tweeting a ton, or maybe it's Billie.

Are you talking about the Rocky account? Yeah, I feel like it's been hi-jacked in the past couple hours by Billie. :lol:

Are you talking about the Rocky account? Yeah, I feel like it's been hi-jacked in the past couple hours by Billie. :lol:

Yes, especially with the last couple tweets and the Bejeeezy :lol:

Rocky account? I don't think it's billie or joey anymore. Looks like its trying to be billie though. The titanic tweet put me off.

Rocky account? I don't think it's billie or joey anymore. Looks like its trying to be billie though. The titanic tweet put me off.

I don't know. It still seems a lot like the boys.

I'm not going to question the movie reference... The man liked the movies Bridesmaids and MacGruber...

But whether or not it was actually Beej, we'll prolly never know.

It's probably a convincing fan or something, sometimes that fake Mike tweeted things where you thought "oh that could actually be Mike" even amongst the crap. I did notice that the last official Green Day tweet came from Twitter for iPad and the Rocky ones afterwards came from Twitter for iPad too, though. :lol:

lol I'll probably get shouted at/humiliated for even posting that, I don't think Billie even goes on the official Twitter anymore

I'm not going to question the movie reference... The man liked the movies Bridesmaids and MacGruber...

But whether or not it was actually Beej, we'll prolly never know.

He did say once that he has no interest in and will never watch Titanic, not that he can never change his mind, but yeah XD

I dunno, I think if it were a few random tweets maybe, but to get involved and tweet to people, I don't see him having the patience

Adrienne is in Los Angeles at LAX maybe with Billie Joe.

adrienne armstrong@mnnesotagirl

Just walked into men's bathroom at lax... Don't text & walk- yikes !

I ever asked myself what means the third letter of IATA..Los Angeles X? Here foe example bologna is BLQ BoLogna Q? I "carpe diem" here seeing there is the occasion!

I ever asked myself what means the third letter of IATA..Los Angeles X? Here foe example bologna is BLQ BoLogna Q? I "carpe diem" here seeing there is the occasion!

LAX is the code for the airport in LA. It's Los Angeles International Airport.

I live about a mile from it.

About the Rocky account a tweet from there was sent to Mike,

@DirntOfficial ParamoremoremoreMORE

Does anyone know what that's about? Do they mean Paramore the band? Very curious! I'm a fan

About the Rocky account a tweet from there was sent to Mike,

Does anyone know what that's about? Do they mean Paramore the band? Very curious! I'm a fan

omg :ninja: me too -but what the hell does it mean?? :lol:

EDIT: I thought the account of rocky was fake too. I don't wanna sound mean, but who the fuck bothers on write for the dog??

EDIT: I thought the account of rocky was fake too. I don't wanna sound mean, but who the fuck bothers on write for the dog??

Duff McKagan's dog has a twitter account. :D

Archived