Vonnegutt and Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday cover When I Come Around

Nickofsuburbia

ewww that was awful, plus she reminds me of Miley Cyrus for some reason... :unsure:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I heard the beginning of the song, I already hated... Actually I decided I hated it when I saw who was covering the song, but I thought I'd give them a shot and see what they did to it... They should be charged with murder for how badly they performed that song... Just awful. Billie has more talent in the ink of one of his tattoos than Cassadee Pope will ever have.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not familiar with these people, but it is one of my top GD songs so decided to give it a listen. I didn't make it all the way through...not even as far as the rap. The thought scares me.

OMG! What is it ? Normally, I tolerate the covers, I like/love some, but this one...I really don't like it! :huh:

Saw this on www.commonrevolt.com

Vonnegutt musically covers When I Come Around while Cassadee Pope provides the vocals

personally? i think they ruined it.... but thats just me

Couldn't listen until the end. It just... hurts, like almost fisically hurts. (and their extreme happiness annoys me too :P)

My ears are hurting :(

Why would someone murder such a pretty song in this way?

My expressions as this video played literally morphed like this -->

:huh::mellow::unsure::ermm::blink::o:sick:

Figures when the only place anyone would let them film the music video was a stair well and an empty club

Archived