"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Dates have been announced for Quebec City and Montreal today. The musical will be in Quebec City during Junary 2 and 3, then in Montreal Junary 4 and 5 2014. My friend and I are buying our tickets next friday when they will go on sale at noon.

Some scoop from closing night in Korea they did a musical verson of brainstew in the encore !

Crazy to think no more idiot until November.

Dates have been announced for Quebec City and Montreal today. The musical will be in Quebec City during Junary 2 and 3, then in Montreal Junary 4 and 5 2014. My friend and I are buying our tickets next friday when they will go on sale at noon.

I'll buy tickets for Québec! :dance:

Wait... there was a presale? I didn't know it! Anyway, I'm going to buy tickets tomorrow with my friend. My cousins will also come to see the musical with us. We chose to go to the one at 8 o'clock pm junary 4th.

so I somehow until now did not realize that the tour is coming to my school in February.... holy sheet! Not only convenient, but student-discounted tickets!! SO MUCH WIN. :runaround:

Never thought Amherst would get any Green Day (or Green Day Related) love.... but the time has come <3

Head's up Houston. We're playing four shows at the Hobby Center March 21 - 23 and tickets go on sale Sunday. Get yours now using the code 4FRIENDS at this link. H-Town here we come!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/98779/1550851?brand=baa&camefrom=CFC_BAA_HOU_AID_SOCIALIDIOT

• 2 weeks later...

Sketches from rehearsal by Michael Arthur: http://inklines.tumblr.com/post/64211078087/the-rehearsal-studio-american-idiot-the-touring

Jared Nepute (Johnny), Olivia Puckett (Whatsername) and Ensemble

tumblr_murhwpC29q1qhlnv8o1_1280.jpg

Olivia Puckett (Whatsername) and Jared Nepute (Johnny)

tumblr_murhwpC29q1qhlnv8o2_1280.jpg

Daniel C. Jackson (St. Jimmy)

tumblr_murhwpC29q1qhlnv8o3_1280.jpg

Mariah Macfarlane (Heather) and Alex Boniello (Rock and Roll Boyfriend)

tumblr_murhwpC29q1qhlnv8o4_1280.jpg

Evan Jay Newman (Music Director)

tumblr_murhwpC29q1qhlnv8o5_1280.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The new cast has been posted on the website: http://americanidiotthemusical.com/team.php

The leads are Jared Nepute as Johnny, Dan Tracy as Tunny, Casey O'Farrell as Will, Olivia Puckett as Whatsername, Taylor Jones as Extraordinay Girl, Mariah Macfarlane as Heather and Daniel C. Jackson as St. Jimmy.

The ensemble includes Alex Boniello, Liam Fennecken, Sean Garner, Francesca Grannell, Antwaun Holley, Andrew Humann, Alison Morooney, Johnny Newcomb, Michael Pilato, Eric Presnall, Turner Rouse, Jr., Josephine Spada, Chelsea Turbin.

All the understudies are listed on the site!

The new cast has been posted on the website: http://americanidiotthemusical.com/team.php

The leads are Jared Nepute as Johnny, Dan Tracy as Tunny, Casey O'Farrell as Will, Olivia Puckett as Whatsername, Taylor Jones as Extraordinay Girl, Mariah Macfarlane as Heather and Daniel C. Jackson as St. Jimmy.

The ensemble includes Alex Boniello, Liam Fennecken, Sean Garner, Francesca Grannell, Antwaun Holley, Andrew Humann, Alison Morooney, Johnny Newcomb, Michael Pilato, Eric Presnall, Turner Rouse, Jr., Josephine Spada, Chelsea Turbin.

All the understudies are listed on the site!

And which one of those are you? ;)

She's just a fan Lizzie. But you may want to look at Andrew's bio on the site !

Whoa! For reals? :dance: Who's kid is he?