Video Chat with Chris Dugan

Rebel07

I`ve spent the last I dont know how long trying to sort out my recording! :pinch: I was using a program that I only downloaded last week to do something for Jason and I`d never used it before! I actually thought today that I had totally stuffed the whole thing up because it was saved in little chunks and I thought I had only saved one section! thank god I had what looks like everything! I have about 50 minutes.... which is strange because I thought it went on longer than that. I dont know. any way I`ve got it all joined together now... think it sounds okay. its pretty clear any way. not had an answer yet about this so I might just get the pointy sticks out and bug somebody else about it. :P

So glad you did it and so glad it worked! Really great :dance: . I think it finished at about 9 so it can't have been much longer than that.

Hopefully they'll hurry up so you don't have to shout at anyone too much :D. I'll sit tight until we find out what's happening with it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hoping a video or recording of this surfaces

you could always join the idiot club. you`d could be part of the next chat then. :thumbsup:

Archived