Green Day Question and Answer Thread

tapdancingowl

I love the song Going To Pasalacqua and I've always been wondering...where&what is Pasalacqua?? :lol:

Billie Joe has tweeted it ;D

"Pasalacqua= funeral home in Benicia, Ca. We used to play at Desba´s house and the Camel barns. We had great shows there w Monsula."

I wanted to ask this question Billie per Twitter, but I dunno if he would answer it, so....

Do Tré, Billie and Mike read their fan-mail or does someone else read it for them?! I think that they get a lot of letters and it´s impossible to read and answer them all..... But nothing is impossible for Green Day. xD JK

Does anyone know that?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not on there any more. I tried to get it a few weeks ago but it said the song was unavailable so you can't download it any more.

Oh. Do you want it? I can upload it to megaupload for you.

yeah i know what you mean.

I cant remember exactly what other songs but I think it happened in before the lobotomoy too but i would have to check. it happens alot with the lyric change.

Yeah, ive noticed it in other songs too

I wanted to ask this question Billie per Twitter, but I dunno if he would answer it, so....

Do Tré, Billie and Mike read their fan-mail or does someone else read it for them?! I think that they get a lot of letters and it´s impossible to read and answer them all..... But nothing is impossible for Green Day. xD JK

Does anyone know that?

I'm pretty sure they don't have an actual "fan mail" address...

No they don't. They have a generic Warner Bro's address, which kind of gets filtered, not sure how much of it ever makes it to them.

I just checked a few minutes ago. If you put 10/3/2010 in the date box, it still streams and when I clicked download, the save as window still popped up. So, I'm assuming you can still download it.

The one the guy was asking about was one from last year which is now gone.

^ Is that where the address on the back of Dookie leads?

I was wondering about this adress too

The one the guy was asking about was one from last year which is now gone.

I'm not sure what other "Goodnight New York" intro to Good Riddance there is. As far as I know, Billie Joe wrote that song for the cast in honor of him leaving after his one week stint as St. Jimmy from September 28 to October 3rd. Billie played the song for the cast just before the encore of Good Riddance on October 3rd, 2010.

I'm not sure what other "Goodnight New York" intro to Good Riddance there is. As far as I know, Billie Joe wrote that song for the cast in honor of him leaving after his one week stint as St. Jimmy from September 28 to October 3rd. Billie played the song for the cast just before the encore of Good Riddance on October 3rd, 2010.

My bad I was typing the dates in wrong (stupid Australian dates being the other way around) so yea its still available

My bad I was typing the dates in wrong (stupid Australian dates being the other way around) so yea its still available

It's all good. I thought that was what you meant cuz whenever I see like 20-2-11 or something it throws me for a second.

I tried it and it does stream, but when I clicked download, save as came up but it was some weird thing called a php file that I didn't really know anything about. I couldn't open it :( Luckly I have internet download manager though so I could download the streaming of it. :)

I tried it and it does stream, but when I clicked download, save as came up but it was some weird thing called a php file that I didn't really know anything about. I couldn't open it :( Luckly I have internet download manager though so I could download the streaming of it. :)

That's odd. Cuz when I tried it the other day, it prompted a window with time_of_your_life.mp3 and it worked fine. A php file is a type of webpage coding (basically like a real fancy HTML that you can do a lot more with). I have no idea why it prompted you to save a webpage. What browser are you using? jw

when awesome as fuck will come out there is goona be a Premiere ? like at BIAB in Hollywood?

As of right now the only info released was about a showing in the cinemas in Germany. Haven't heard anything about US premieres.

Hey, in the AI booklet. Rock N' Roll Girlfriend is a letter to Jimmy from "Tunny" whos "Tunny"? Im guessing its his dad judging by lyrics but does anyone have ideas or know for sure? Thanks :)

Hey, in the AI booklet. Rock N' Roll Girlfriend is a letter to Jimmy from "Tunny" whos "Tunny"? Im guessing its his dad judging by lyrics but does anyone have ideas or know for sure? Thanks :)

I don't who's Tunny, but in the AI Musical he's a character who joins the army and he is one of the three protagonists.

Firefox

Hmmmm. Well that's odd. No clue why that happens you ya, buddy. Sorry I couldn't help.

Tunny is one of Johnny (The Jesus of Suburbia)'s friends who originally went to the big city with him, but he later joined the army. He then got injured and meet the Extraordinary Girl, who was a nurse.

Tunny is one of Johnny (The Jesus of Suburbia)'s friends who originally went to the big city with him, but he later joined the army. He then got injured and meet the Extraordinary Girl, who was a nurse.

True but that's just in the musical, they created a new story for that. On the album we don't know exactly who Tunny is other than a friend of JoS.

True but that's just in the musical, they created a new story for that. On the album we don't know exactly who Tunny is other than a friend of JoS.

I kind of mixed the album story and the musical story in my description. The main part is that he's a friend of the JoS who goes to the big city with him.

I kind of mixed the album story and the musical story in my description. The main part is that he's a friend of the JoS who goes to the big city with him.

Ahh yeah that sounds accurate. I don't know much about the musical storyline so I was just going by the album, from your description sounds like they linked in the rest of the character well.

z9fzns.jpg?t=1299243183

Can anyone make that out? Adrienne put it up here. All I can see is that it's a letter from Amanda Johnson complaining about profanity and masturbation comments in the musical :lol:

z9fzns.jpg?t=1299243183

Can anyone make that out? Adrienne put it up here. All I can see is that it's a letter from Amanda Johnson complaining about profanity and masturbation comments in the musical :lol:

yeah i saw it too i dont think anyone can read it XD

Archived