Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

So what if you are a true, but also a broke Green Day fan? I'm not talking about myself, but if there are people who can't afford driving/going to one of the 'chosen cities', you just can't go :lol:

I'm curious how all this will turn out. So, looking at the replies about Amsterdam here so far, it'll be me, Sanne and Maddy? (:

That's what I think it will be for most cities: only like 3 people. Maybe a little more but never enough to actually get the attention you want from the media. Or to make it big enough for Green Day to notice it. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and I'll definitely try to join and help you with whatever you need help for but right now, I'm just not quite convinced that it will turn out to be as massive as you want it to me. Or as we all wish it to be.

That's what I think it will be for most cities: only like 3 people. Maybe a little more but never enough to actually get the attention you want from the media. Or to make it big enough for Green Day to notice it. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and I'll definitely try to join and help you with whatever you need help for but right now, I'm just not quite convinced that it will turn out to be as massive as you want it to me. Or as we all wish it to be.

ofc but at east we are trying :) dont worry we can do this!

i know but we gonna try our best okey. you sanne or Maddy send me a PM if u wanna be the representers for holland

What do you actually mean with a representer? Like, what do you have to do, spread the word, organize more things or what?

What do you actually mean with a representer? Like, what do you have to do, spread the word, organize more things or what?

if we contact you you will know^^

well it's the first day! we came up with this today it's gonna be more I think in like amsterdam O.oStill It's not gonna be just 3 people in a country because every one gonna have like 1 city or may be to or three depends how big the country are.

if we contact you you will know^^

That's not really the answer I was hoping for, but oh well :lol:

I really like this idea! I know there are quite a few fans in Chicago. :) and I like the date being changed to 4/20.

ofc but at east we are trying :) dont worry we can do this!

What does ofc mean?

Yeah, and I find it really appreciative that you are! And no matter how many people will actually particpate, it's gonna be a lot of fun for everyone, I'm sure.

Thats awesome, we just need some of this action in Australia.... my nearest capital city hmmm GDCers in Queensland we should meet in BrisVegas!!!!

yeah like spread the word and like help organize what gonna happend in your case amsterdam and stuff like that PM me and u will get to know more

Hmm, I think that for most countries there is quite a fanbase. I remember that around the release of 21stCB, there was quite a big gathering from Green Day fans promoting the new album. Big enough to get attention from the media (not big enough to get into newspapers and stuff, but there were some internet articles about it).

I don't know if it can be big enough to have Green Day hear about it, but I think it's certainly possible in a fair number of countries, to organize something that's more than just a handful of people meeting up. If it's done the right way. (not saying I know how to organize things like this, but I definitely think it's possible)

we fix this and if you are a true green day fan you will join the celebration :D

If only being a true Green Day fan provided you with the funds to do whatever awesome Green Day thing :lol:

well it's the first day! we came up with this today it's gonna be more I think in like amsterdam O.oStill It's not gonna be just 3 people in a country because every one gonna have like 1 city or may be to or three depends how big the country are.

I just hope that when, like, 20-50 or so people say they're going to be in a certain city, they are actually going. Can't wait to hear more about this, since this is the first day you guys posted about it.

It might work, we'll see. :)

that sounds really, really great for me. can't wait for making some real plans about it, and deciding how to get media's attention :happy:

*fingers crossed* it'll work out!

I really like the idea but I'm not gonna get too excited cause I barely know any Green Day fan in Croatia, let alone someone who would travel to another city just to participate meeting with other fans =/

There is some Croatian fanclub but I think no one posted there since 21st Century was released but I could try anyway and share this information. Yeah, I'm always optimistic. :lol:

I really like the idea but I'm not gonna get too excited cause I barely know any Green Day fan in Croatia, let alone someone who would travel to another city just to participate meeting with other fans =/

There is some Croatian fanclub but I think no one posted there since 21st Century was released but I could try anyway and share this information. Yeah, I'm always optimistic. :lol:

great that u give it a try!

Haha, I'm in if there's someone from Norway :) I'm not sure yet, though

Well it's at least on other from norway so :)

This is off topic but is it showing in copenhagen?

Sounds like a great idea btw!

I have no idea. but im thinking that would be best, since its the capital, and almost everyone can find a train to copenhagen.

But im not sure yet. im up for pretty much everything, as long as its denmark :)

All Green Day fans across the United States please contact me so that

I can get this all arranged and get everyone's in put. I'm representing the

United States Green Day fans & I need all of you guys help. My email address is

dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com PLEASE put "Green Day Across The World"

in the subject line of your email so it doesn't get mixed up with other emails.

I need all the volunteers I can get in the USA to help with this. I promise

that it'll be one of the best experiences in your life. It'll be the Green Day

blow out of the century. The best Green Day fun ever. I"M CALLING ON ALL

USA GREEN DAY FANS!!! I need at least 1 representative from each state I

would like to have more, the more the merrier. I need all the help I can

possibly get. We will make history!

Haha, I'm in if there's someone from Norway :) I'm not sure yet, though

Yes. I'm representing Norway. :) I'm going to try to spread the word as much as possible. It would be nice if you could tell people you know who might be interested too. I'll try to get in contact with the people at greendayfans.net, the norwegian fan page. Aswell as their facebook page "Green Day fans Norge"

so we'll see :thumbsup: hopefully we'll be able to gather enough people

Yes. I'm representing Norway. :) I'm going to try to spread the word as much as possible. It would be nice if you could tell people you know who might be interested too. I'll try to get in contact with the people at greendayfans.net, the norwegian fan page. Aswell as their facebook page "Green Day fans Norge"

so we'll see :thumbsup: hopefully we'll be able to gather enough people

haha, I just started a thread in Green Day fans' forum :P

haha, I just started a thread in Green Day fans' forum :P

awesome! :)

i'm not a member there though. :whistle

but i'll send an e-mail or something this week to the people running the site.

Me and A-I is the representers of this whol thin together whit our friend Ester.

We are also the representers of sweden My e-mail is ItsHoAsHell@hotamail.com

If we work this hard were gonna make it!

whole* thing* with*

hotmail* -.-*

Archived