Green Day Merch

Dai.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg, want. I love zara, might go have a looky tomorrow. so it's a guys top yeah ?

ohh and i really like the new tshirt on their webstore, tis kinda lovely.

That t-shirt is right awesome. I really hope they sell it in Zara here. Going to a city which has one with the GDC Dutchies meet-up, sooo hopefully they carry it :happy:

I think that shirt is a bit weird but nice.. who wouldn't want a shirt with Billie Joes face on it :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Several weeks ago, I planned on buying a silver Green Day necklace that I saw for sale on Green Day's official online store. I didn't have the money at the time, though, so I decided to just wait ... And now that I have money again, and wanna buy it, it's totally sold out and no longer available on the site! :cry:

Here's what it looked like:

necklacet.jpg

It's also sold out on HotTopic.Com, and I can't find it anywhere on Amazon.Com or eBay.Com, either ... And, obviously, I tried Google. After about a half an hour I gave up, because it's tough to search for, as any combination of keywords I tried resulted in totally random shit popping up. ((Like this $595 monstrosity.))

So, here's where I ask if anyone here randomly happens to know any other sites where it might still be for sale ... That, or someone here has an extra copy of the necklace lying around that they wouldn't mind selling to me! If anyone does, I'd be über interested in buying it, 'cause I've been dying for this necklace for ages now. :D

Any help would be much appreciated, guys! :woot:

Oh no, I should have never clicked on this topic. That link to Green Day store always

kills me because I just have to click on it and ever time I do I am out at least $100.

I just can't help myself it's a compulsion. I have been collecting Green Day memorabilia

for almost 2 decades and I am running out of room in my house.

I will keep my eyes opened for that necklace, if I see it I'll

let you know if I see it. Good Luck, I hope you find it.

I'll keep an eye out for you when I do my usual Green Day merch browse... but that it an awesome necklace... I hope I can find two! :lol:

I wanted this too, but couldn't find it for sale anywhere on a UK site :cry: I'll definitely keep looking out for it and let you know if I find anything :thumbsup:

Is it sold out? NO! I wanted to wait just a bit longer cause I wanted to buy some shirts too, but didn't have enough money.. The necklace looked so great.

Edit: wait.. I just checked the European store, and it's still available there..

Is it sold out? NO! I wanted to wait just a bit longer cause I wanted to buy some shirts too, but didn't have enough money.. The necklace looked so great.

Edit: wait.. I just checked the European store, and it's still available there..

:o Do they ship to the UK?

:o Do they ship to the UK?

It's called 'UK and European Store' so I assume they do? I'm gonna wait one week more, then I'll older the necklace and some other stuff, they better ship it to here..

I don't want a message saying it won't be possible :lol:

It's called 'UK and European Store' so I assume they do? I'm gonna wait one week more, then I'll older the necklace and some other stuff, they better ship it to here..

I don't want a message saying it won't be possible :lol:

Lol! Oooh i'm gonna order one later, thanks for posting this cos I swear last time they looked, they didn't have any :hug:

What excellent taste you have, I chose that necklace for my GDC awards prize last year :D. They don't restock the GD.com store that often but you never know they might get more in, if you're not having any luck finding it anywhere else it's worth checking back there every once in a while. Hope you do find it though, it's a cool necklace.

that's the necklace I wanted too, but now I have my Billie Pick necklace I don't need it anymore... plus the pick was alot cheaper :)

hopefully that UK/Europe store will work for you.

Aw, I saw that a while ago. I was going to buy it but the shipping was like, heaps expensive. :mellow:

Hope you're able to find one, I'll keep an eye out for you :)

that's the necklace I wanted too, but now I have my Billie Pick necklace I don't need it anymore... plus the pick was alot cheaper :)

hopefully that UK/Europe store will work for you.

I have a Billie pick necklace too, how does yours look?

I have a Billie pick necklace too, how does yours look?

Billie's gloria pick... on a black string.

that's all I can really say about it.

Billie's gloria pick... on a black string.

that's all I can really say about it.

I still need to make a necklace out of the unused one I have. I'm so lazy at those things :lol:

Thank you, everyone --- And thank you for letting me know about the UK/European official shop, Kat', I forgot all about that! :woot: I'm gonna check it out as soon as GreenDay.Com isn't down.

Christ. The one time I actually want to visit the official site, it's down. :sleep: Grandiose.

Archived