Happy birthday, Warning!

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Warning! :wub:

I'm going to listen to it all the way through to celebrate.

The most underrated album of ALL TIME, yet my second favorite one (because it's brilliant)!

Happy birthday :wub:

10 years? Wow, time passes so fast, happy aniversary Warning ^^

Happy Birthday to my favorite Green Day album ever :wub:

i cant believe its already 10 yrs old!

Wahaaaaay! The album that got me noticing them on my own!

I love Warning :happy: So much :happy:

Happy Birthday Warningggggggg

Happy Birthday to my favorite album :)

"This is a public service announcement, this is only a test..."

Must be about 10 years ago that my friend tried to tell me Green Day were the best band in the world and that I should listen to their new album Warning......and I didn't listen to him. Silly me :lol:

Well now I know he was right, what a fabulous album it is. It was the last Green Day album I bought after I got into them and it made me smile so much the first time I listened to it. It was like the missing link between their albums, suddenly I could see the progression of their music from start to finish and it all made that much more sense. It's a really uplifting album to listen to and I love all it's little quirks. As well as the lyrics suddenly taking a much more outward look at the world - an intriguing change and a step towards the band's future style. I think it was a bold step to do something so different, it's a folky, rootsy, strange album and I love it.

And it has Blood Sex And Booze on it :wub:

Wow this is so weird.....I just got warning yesterday!!!! Hahaha YAY gonna listen to warning. ALL day!! :D

Definetly my favourite album. Happy Bday!

"well everybdy loves a joke, but no one likes a fool..." :runaround:

I remember when Warning came out I was 13 or 14 and I had just gotten in to Green Day at the beginning of the year. So Warning was the first album I was paying attention to the release of. I was so excited to get home and listen to it. I sat on in my parents living room couch and listened to it a few times before I did my homework. Still bummed at the time my parents wouldn't let me go to the tour that year where they played with The Living End.

Still one of my favorite albums from Green Day. It reminds me a lot of being an early teenager.

Wow, what an incredible milestone for one of the best albums ever made. Happy birthday, Warning!

Aha..! Finally another chance to declare my love for Warning. :wub:

It may be 10 years old, but it still hasn't lost any of its resplendency. It was the beginning of GD's change in sound, that lead up to American Idiot.

It has Macy's Day Parade... Minority... Blood Sex & Booze... Waiting...! Must listen to it again, asap! :)

Archived