Thank you video from Finland

Zia

Me and my friend got an idea last summer after Green Day's gig on Helsinki..

We were thinking about doing a thank you video for Green Day. We have allready got few videos and have at least 10 people saying ''thank you''s. So, if you're Finnish (OR were on the Helsinki gig 8th June), would you like to help?

you can take a video of you saying thanks to green day and send it to me OR you can take a picture of yourself holding a sign.

(Yeah, I know there's like many other thank you videos but we are not copying of anything. Just had this idea and really want to do this.)

Soooo... contact me please or join this topic or something to know more :thumbsup:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also in, please join our video! I'd be more than awesome if they'd come back sooner than in 15 years.

I'm also in, please join our video! I'd be more than awesome if they'd come back sooner than in 15 years.

That would be nice :)

i would love to but i have never been to a green day concert :( and i saw this idea but Norway people did it . and it's so great

i would love to but i have never been to a green day concert :( and i saw this idea but Norway people did it . and it's so great

It's okay! You live in Finland, right? So you can say (or write a note that says) ''please come back! I love you'' (etc.), so YOU get to go to their concert 'cause you couldn't go last time!

It's okay! You live in Finland, right? So you can say (or write a note that says) ''please come back! I love you'' (etc.), so YOU get to go to their concert 'cause you couldn't go last time!

no i don't live in Finland if i did i would go to the concert for sure

Copycats..

yeah sure :thumbsup:

...did you or did you NOT read the first post??

well, whatever. Ofcourse people think we're copying 'cause we're telling about this AFTER norwegians. duh, what else would we assume?

I'd love to make a video or take a photo for this project. :) And I don't think we would be copying anyone in specific, there are tons of 'thank you' videos online. (And I mean from all fandoms, not just Green Day.) Peace? :thumbsup:

If you're going to make a video make sure to make it better than the Norwegian one, cause their accents were quite horrible. :lol:

If you guys talk in your own language (with subtitles off course xD,) it would much better.

yeah sure :thumbsup:

...did you or did you NOT read the first post??

well, whatever. Ofcourse people think we're copying 'cause we're telling about this AFTER norwegians. duh, what else would we assume?

You shouldn't take everything so seriously. ;)

I hope that this is sarcastic comment.

Mhm. :)

I'd love to make a video or take a photo for this project.

Do it, DO IT! :runaround:

If you're going to make a video make sure to make it better than the Norwegian one, cause their accents were quite horrible. :lol:

If you guys talk in your own language (with subtitles off course xD,) it would much better.

You shouldn't take everything so seriously. ;)

nooooo I won't just saying :D

That norwegian video was cool 'cause they had so many people in it. I hope we'll have too :)

So, Milla, Floyd, (Sampy??) are you in?! :thumbsup:

Yes I'm in! And I think I know some people who might want to be part of this too, I'll ask them later. :)

I'm in.

So shall we send a video somewhere or how is it done? (as I don't know how to put subtitles in a video)

And presumably I'll do this in Swedish as it is my mother tongue.

I'm definitely in! Love the idea :) I think I've missed the main point though: how are we going to send the vid to Green Day, or are we even going to do that?

I'll try to take a pic tomorrow since I don't have a video camera... Do I send it to you guys or what?

I think it would be easiest if you guys take a video of yourselves and put it on youtube and then send it to me.

We're just trying to make the video popular or something and send it to places and stuff. If you have ideas, feel free to tell us! :)

I think it would be easiest if you guys take a video of yourselves and put it on youtube and then send it to me.

We're just trying to make the video popular or something and send it to places and stuff. If you have ideas, feel free to tell us! :)

Okay :) And If I don't have a video camera I can just take a picture? I wish I could make a video but the video thing in my camera is really shitty :/

Okay :) And If I don't have a video camera I can just take a picture? I wish I could make a video but the video thing in my camera is really shitty :/

sure you can :)

Oh yay I'm so excited! :)))

When you have sent all the thank you videos and pics to Zia, we're gonna edit together and add all the subtitles and stuff. When it's ready, we're gonna put it in Youtube and try to spread it around EVERYWHERE. : )

Okay, so has anyone of you took the video/pic for the video yet?

Yeah, here's one that I thought might be decent (I hate taking pics of myself). Is that okay? :)

Archived