You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you listen to a radio station all day just to hear a Green Day song :whistle

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when in public, in town or on holiday, you fantasize that green day will pop up out of nowhere, just happening to be visiting the same place, and then you imagine for the rest of the day what you would do if you met them there...

Oh dear.

THISSSS. THIS, SO MUCH OMG

it happens to me like everyday :lol:

you've replaced your regular 'like' or 'um...' with 'y'know.' And not on purpose either.

And when you failed part of a project because you were doing it the night St. Billie was making his first appearance and you couldn't concentrate on anything but that.

When you've been called a "Green Day slave", and you correct the person saying "NO! I'm their Dominated Love Slave!"

Seriously just happened to me today.

When you've been assigned to read the "Cather in the Rye" and had to mention that Billie wrote a song about it to the entire class, and had WWHCF, in your head the entire time you read the book.

-when u search the whole store for anything to do with them and spaz when u do find something

-when u start mumbling songs that fit ur mood

when you get excited when other people bring them up so that you can talk about all of the things you have been waiting to say outloud for ages. :ninja:

when you get excited when other people bring them up so that you can talk about all of the things you have been waiting to say outloud for ages. :ninja:

That's me. I do that all the time.

That's me. I do that all the time.

my ringtone is when I come around and it went off the other day and my roommate was like. " Green Day!?" I really like their old stuff that used to play on the radio when I was a kid. And then she couldnt get me to shut up about them for an hour. :lol:

-when you watched The Good Girl today, and there was a character called Holden (Jake Gyllenhall) and all you could think about was Green Day :)

-when you get slightly angry over the "SHIT, its october, did anyone wake up Green Day?" facebook group

hmm,

when you actually start beating your bf because you can't be in south america right now

when you are desperatly saving money for green day stuff (i usually just tell my mum i ate at school and spend her money even if i didn't, so she gave me more haha)

when everyone in the class is trying to annoy you with repeating two words that i hate (green ?ay) so that they see how patient you are (i am not at all)

when you sing their songs everyy minute in school

when you freak out when it's very silent in class because some stupid guy wrote green ?ay on the desk

when you write the whole jesus of suburbia lyrics in the school wc

'Green ?ay' ?

:blink:

Explain, please :)

you realise that you're 15 days away of finaly seeing them live.... and getting an ansiety attack by the mere thought of being in the line to the concert xD

when u have the BIGGEST TEST EVER at college & u don't study because you're more interested in a gd concert :D

you realise that you're 15 days away of finaly seeing them live.... and getting an ansiety attack by the mere thought of being in the line to the concert xD

and this too :lol:

When you sit at the computer all day with GDA open, hitting F5 (refresh) over and over again, making sure you don't miss anything. :lol:

... when you want to be just like Billie Joe, so you get the doctors to surgically remove and re-attach your legs to make you shorter. Now you can't walk but at least you're his height. >.>

[i'm kidding btw, my legs are still intact and I'm shorter than him anyway]

..you can't stop talking & thinking about them...your whole life is based on green day songs... at every situation you start singing the matching song or quote one of the band's members... and ... and.. and...you even dream about them...and you feel like they're haunting you

This :) We are really soulmates nadia :hug:

When you spend hours on the internet trying to find Green Day songs arranged for concert bands, and then spend ages begging your music teacher to buy the music for the school band...

it hasn't worked yet :(

When you spend hours on the internet trying to find Green Day songs arranged for concert bands, and then spend ages begging your music teacher to buy the music for the school band...

it hasn't worked yet :(

That sucks it would be awesome if a school band covered a green day song

That sucks it would be awesome if a school band covered a green day song

It might happen soon, the school community band has the music, so we might be able to photocopy it for the student band. Unfortunately our new conductor hates Green Day -.-

'Green ?ay' ?

:blink:

Explain, please :)

it's green gay..

i hate writing these word, and it's the last time i'm writing it for sure.

ewww, i hate those ppl

I do that. I even look under other genre sections, just incase some cds were accidentally put there.

When your friend is listening to Green Day on her ipod and you can tell what song she's listening to, just from hearing the beats from across the room.

I ALWAYS look under 'G' in HMV and when I see they have other albums then AI and 21st I am impressed!

When finding a copy of Dookie and Nimrod at a Second Hand junk stall saddens you, yet at the same time you're more than happy to take advantage of this persons loss...and grab yourself yet another copy :lol:

I get sad when I see their albums in charity shops and jumble sales and I feel I should buy them..and quite often do...

it's green gay..

i hate writing these word, and it's the last time i'm writing it for sure.

ewww, i hate those ppl

fuck those people who do that

THIS THIS THIS I do that ALL the time!

Archived