Your Self-Made Band Merch

HeißblütigerPinguin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're coming over for a weekend and helping me make GD crap. idc. you're coming.

I could possibly do that if I knew when, so I can take off work in advance. -I also have no idea where you live besides the New Jersey part-

I could possibly do that if I knew when, so I can take off work in advance. -I also have no idea where you live besides the New Jersey part-

FOR REAL?! I still have like 10-15 blank t-shirts left over from my band... :o

I know we have a merch. thread, but I don't think we have a self-made area. if we do it must be buried.

I've made some shirts and things. The images are sorta big, so I put it in spoiler to keep things neat

GreenDay_Jacket__21CB_by_ParadoxAndPlaid.jpg

Static_Age_T_shirt_by_ParadoxAndPlaid.jpg

The_Frustrators_shirt_by_ParadoxAndPlaid.jpg

They're pretty fun to make. Although making the stencil for the 21CB logo for the jacket was really annoying. It's worth it to have unique merch.

oh my gosh THAT IS SO AWESOME!

i used fabric paint markers to make a pair of green day converse when i was 15.

sorry for the poor quality photo.

it was a camera phone.

and they are really old and dirty.

XD

converse.jpg

i also made a kerplunk pillowcase that i don't have anymore.

and three tshirts that i gave to my little sister.

it's so awesome when i see her in a kerplunk tshirt or adeline records tshirt.

haha.

Thats so sweet. i love them! i wish i could do something to my converse like that, but im not the greatest in the art department ha

That's cool, especially the "ya know" part.

I love the fact you put Y'know? in the bottom right corner :lol:

me too!

Haha, thanks. Couldn't resist putting it there. :D:lol:

• 1 year later...

I know this is old, but I'd rather not be a noob and create a new thread just to post pictures.........

Anyways.

So I thought I was the only one! I've so far made two that have worked out REALLY well. Dozens that didn't.

Here's the Riverboat Gamblers one I designed myself; the logo I created for my AP art class last year. It's one of a kind, completely unique. I adore it:

ajsbap.jpg

Original:

214w9hw.jpg

And this Rise Against one I modled off one I have been trying to add to my collection for YEARS, but could never ever find. I changed the colour of the heart logo to a pretty purple, though!

2cifzb8.jpg

14lm147.jpg

2vnjuop.jpg

ooh, those are very well done indeed! What do you use to do that? Looks more complex than screening...

Ahh shit, just realised this was the "Green Day Chat" section. Heh, ooops! :P

If it helps, I did make a GD one but of course, it was one of the major effed up ones. :(

@pasalaska:

The RBG one I freehanded my drawing with pencil onto the shirt, actually hahahaha. I took a shot in the dark, wasn't bad! Then I painted it, then did some detailing in permanent marker.

The RA one, I rigged the lettering to be the right size, printed it, cut it out, and then stenciled it onto the shirt with acrylic paint! Tedious, but it really looks nice.

I love my self-made shirts, but some of them turn out really bad :( Still, I think it's the perfect way to have something you want on a shirt and be original :)

I remember a shirt I made of Blue but I forgot to turn the photo around and I didn't realize until it was finally done. fuck.

I made a Green Day shirt with my friend, and it has 'Green Day' at the top in the 21st cbd font, and then theres the Awesome as F*** bunny at the bottom of the shirt. The last thing we did was put a heart hand grenade on each shoulder of the sleeve. We painted it all on and it looks really good, and it took several hours to do not including the drying. My friend has the shirt right now, and i dont have a picture, sorry, but trust me it looks awesome. :happy:

So here they are. it was my first try ever on fabric. I've only done hard objects before. (sorry about the boob shots)

first one i made. Meh, it was alright. Picture gets kind of streched when i put i on.

second one i like better. I like to keep things simple

last one. my converse. I'll probably add more stuff to them later.

omg, late reply I know, but I absolutely LOVE the shoes! It's awesome even in a non GD-related way!

Made this for Beffy, finished it last night :)

That is awesome! Is that your own design?

Edit: I thought this would merch with my post before, turns out, I was one minute too late

I've made a buttload of Green Day shirts. I'll post pictures eventually.

Archived