Your Self-Made Band Merch

HeißblütigerPinguin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't made anything yet, but if cakes count

DSCF6635-1.jpg

My mum made me this for my last birthday. She also did AI for my 13th but I don't have a picture :(

I made 2 pots in ceramics, one with the lyrics at the end of 21st Century Breakdown, and the other one has Rage And Love written on it, Ill have pics when I get the other pot back from firing.

I made a pillow out of a Green Day t'shirt that didn't fit me any more. I brought a pillow from the pound shop, and then i sewed the arms and bottom in. I use it for my computer chair. I haven't got a photo though :-/

This thread is amazing, as is everything you guys have made! I'm supremely jealous of all your skills.

This thread is amazing, as is everything you guys have made! I'm supremely jealous of all your skills.

there's no skill in ordering a printed cake :lol:

but I agree, some of the people on GDC really have talent!

i made these for the recent summer tour. its a cartoon of the guys with stuff at a picnic. its a patch sewn onto a visor.

visor.jpg

OMG thats freaking awesome!!!

NIce one!

WElll i've has a wicked cool green day 21cent/b/d cake

That my mate made it was amazing with gloria and christan painted on with food dye!! <3

And when i went to see green day at wemb.

My and my mate made these t-shirts...

We first dine these stecils...

and spray painted on the front

"Billie joe loves me"

On the back ofhers it said "dont test me" and on the back of mine it said "second guess me"

Lyrics from EJN..

And thats two of the many Green Day related merch i have had my hands on :)

Here's the Lushotology patch I made. I just resized and printed the picture on some transfer paper, ironed in onto a white bandanna, cut it out, and sewed it on. Sorry it's a bit dirty...it went through Lollapalooza.

img0662o.jpg

So here they are. it was my first try ever on fabric. I've only done hard objects before. (sorry about the boob shots)

first one i made. Meh, it was alright. Picture gets kind of streched when i put i on.

SDC12518.jpg?t=1286033637

second one i like better. I like to keep things simple

SDC12511.jpg?t=1286033635

last one. my converse. I'll probably add more stuff to them later.

SDC12519.jpg?t=1286033649

^ What paint do you use for that? If it's paint, haha.

acrylic. :)

Okay, thanks. How does it do with washing out and stuff? Like, does it fade or crumble a lot when you wash it?

Okay, thanks. How does it do with washing out and stuff? Like, does it fade or crumble a lot when you wash it?

I don't know. i haven't tried washing them yet. but it's supposedly water-resistant, plus i got some on my jeans in art class once and it never came out.

So we'll see :thumbsup:

I don't know. i haven't tried washing them yet. but it's supposedly water-resistant, plus i got some on my jeans in art class once and it never came out.

So we'll see :thumbsup:

Okay, haha. Thank you :happy:

lol stains on clothes from art class... shoulda thought of that :lol: *jeans still have a stain on them after like two years*

Okay, here's my pair of Converse that I mentioned earlier:

img1454n.jpg

img1450ms.jpg

I made the lettering and logo with a stencil and it's painted with acrylic paint. :)

:) Thank you. I love him, his vest even comes off, and he's wearing white pants haha, and has sideburns! I'm going to get her to make more, I think her next project might be the Rev.

haha, aww that's not pathetic. I love that haha

ps. I love your signature, and the fact that you're from Baltimore, ACE OF CAKES!

You must post pictures if she makes more of them, they're too cute!

Thanks! I like yours too, it's awesome that you have his vest. & I actually stood like, five feet away from Duff Goldman (ace of cakes) at a Girl Scout event I was at a few years ago. I was afraid to say hi because he was in the middle of a conversation with part of their film crew and he looked stressed. This was a little off topic

:whistle

Here's the Lushotology patch I made. I just resized and printed the picture on some transfer paper, ironed in onto a white bandanna, cut it out, and sewed it on. Sorry it's a bit dirty...it went through Lollapalooza.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8235/img0662o.jpg

Ahhh that's fantastic. I really need to make myself some Network and Foxboro gear one of these days.

You must post pictures if she makes more of them, they're too cute!

Thanks! I like yours too, it's awesome that you have his vest. & I actually stood like, five feet away from Duff Goldman (ace of cakes) at a Girl Scout event I was at a few years ago. I was afraid to say hi because he was in the middle of a conversation with part of their film crew and he looked stressed. This was a little off topic

:whistle

I definitely will post more pictures. She started the rev this morning, he's got red pants :)

ive seen the episode with the girl scout thing! That is so cool haha. Okay stopping this now

:)

oh yeah! totally forgot about these:

I didnt make Snoo's, Balducci of Captain Underpants masks (though I did paint it yellow), and mum knitted Fink for me:

37337_1464678971370_1065363561_1949028_5374621_n.jpg

not so much band merch OR Green Day, but I say it counts so xP

the band highly enjoyed them, too.

WIN aska. I also forgot about those. So much fun wearing that to the show. :) hilarity.

I enjoyed skipping down the line with Sarah dressed as Fink and Balducci :happy:

made shirts for GDC peeps going to Wembley. credit goes to Sven and Nele for the design tho.

img5564tc.jpg

img5525o.jpg

Archived