If you could meet Billie Joe......

lexnyc

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would Smile retarded, ask if I could get his guitar, and if he would give it to me, I would ask him to sign it!

or.. I would ask him to smile to me, I love his smile<3 :wub:

And Ask if he would pinch me in the arm

I'd TRY to talk to him, but I'd probably make some incoherent sounds and run in the other direction. I'd be really really scared of him...

Ideally, I'd talk to him, thank him for his awesomeness, maybe a picture if I'm lucky...

gahhhh I wish that would happen :(

He was... amazingly sweet. He was like "Yeah, of course!" and gave me a huge hug. And... I was shaking really bad, so he was like "Aww, it's okay." and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I nearly died.

XD

Oh my fucking God that's so sweeeet. :wub:

I'd probably come off as really stupid. Doubt that I'd even be able to say much at all. I guess I'd like to tell him how great he is, even though it's not very original. Just let him know how much his work really means to me. Something cheesy like that. A picture would be nice though.

Billie Joe in concert I think I'm starting to get 'used to', but meeting him on the street I would probably be a nervous wreck XD

I always figured Mike would be the easiest GD member to meet, for me anyway, and I still figure he is - but it was pretty terrifying talking to him for the couple of minutes that I met him, much worse than I'd have thought! I was shaking so badly afterwards lol. It was just surreal. But apparently I managed to keep my cool though, on the outside - or so my friend tells me. Still pretty proud about that! :D

But I honestly don't know if it's a good idea for me to meet Billie Joe..! XD

If I managed to say anything at all though, I think I'd try to just keep a casual conversation like I did with Mike.

I met him before and trust me you don't say what you think you'd say....

But I tried not to freak out or anything like that...just treat him normal like "hey billie, how are you?"

I'd probably say "Hi Billie!" with this overjoyed smile on my face and I'd be all like "How's it going?" I'd try to keep my cool but we know how well that works. I'd definitely want a hug. I'm a big hugger. :) Of course, if I do hug him, I'd think someone would have to get a crowbar try pry me off of him. (I don't think I could let go!) :lol:

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. I think I would probably just say "Hey Billie! Just wanted to say I love your band beyond words and you guys are a total inspiration to me. Thanks for everything." Something he probably hears daily, but whatever, at least I got to say it, right?. Yeah, I think I'd want a picture or an autograph but I don't think I'd ask for one, cause I'd rather spend those seconds talking to him.

If I ever have the chance to meet him one day, as well as Mike and Tré, I'd most probably forget to speak english and speak french instead :lol: All he would understand is me saying merci a lot XD Seriously, I'd try to be normal and just asking him Hey how are you to try to start a conversation.

id ask if i could hug him :P yes it would be awkward but worth it. and if i didnt have anything to autograph id just ask him to sign the back of my shirt.

what would i say is harder... probably along the lines of "hey... hows it going?... good... okay bye" then later id think of a thousand things to say but its too late :wacko:

All I want is to take me a picture with him, Mike & Tré :hug: ... 'cause they're in the band too, remember?? :dry:

I couldn't say anything, a situation like that it would let me s-p-e-e-c-h-l-e-s-s :shy: and 'I love you guys' wouldn't be enough :wub:

To be completely honest, if I met Billie Joe I'd probably either have a heart attack or pass out. If neither of the two happened, I would probably stand there crying and say something that I would most likely regret later, such as "I love you" or "Can you please donate your sperm to me". If by some chance, I could actually appear calm, I'd probably say something along the lines of "I love your music. It has inspired me to play guitar and to live life the way I feel is right. Green Day has given me hope to follow my dreams. Through listening to your songs, I've realized that I really shouldn't care what others have to say about me". I'd probably just keep going about how much of an influence Green Day is to me, but I wouldn't want to overdue it and possibly scare him. As far as the autograph goes, I'd probably have him sign my Green Day shirt.

I would ask how he's doing and thank him for everything.

But yeah, if this actually ever happened, I'd probably just stand there like an idiot and not say anything.

So yeah, haha.

I got Billie's autograph today on my playbill and I really had no time to say what I wanted to say to him. So I was just like "this summer has been the best of my life because of all the Green Day shows I went to, and Foxboro, and now this. So thank you so much for that."

asoi;dhgxjkcvn dsfjknvc,. there is so much i want to say but i'm probably never gonna get a real chance to do it.

I got Billie's autograph today on my playbill and I really had no time to say what I wanted to say to him. So I was just like "this summer has been the best of my life because of all the Green Day shows I went to, and Foxboro, and now this. So thank you so much for that."

asoi;dhgxjkcvn dsfjknvc,. there is so much i want to say but i'm probably never gonna get a real chance to do it.

so im going tot he show tom.. whats the best place to be to get his autrograph

I'd let him squeeze my ass :o ..... oh wait :P:woot:

I got to say thanks to him in June, Im not 100% sure if he actually heard it but I said "Thank you SO fucking much!!!" when I was hugging him and I really meant it, for everything this band has done for me :wub:

My and billie joe's conversation

Me: oh, hey, billie. I was at your Toronto concert ... remember me.

Billie: ya, you were that awesome girl in section 201, I totally remember you!

Me: yepp :)

Billie: ... can I have your autograph??

XD okay, if I actually saw billie, I would just freak out, and stand there and do nothing, then wait until he leaves. :pinch:

Archived