Ray William Johnson & Green Day

SetOnOverdrive

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its cause everyone says he looks like billie in the "good riddance time of your life" video. he does a little bit but billie is cuter :happy:

Yeah, I kinda got why. Its just cause hes short, chubby and look really tanned. Well both of them do. xD

God damn, thats alot of spam. Stupid Ray William Johnson. I don't mind him, but now his mindless drones have eternally pissed me off. Go vote up every pro-Green Day post, and tell those 'OMG RWJ <3" fans to GTFO!

"Hey-oh!"

Ray William Johnson's show has gone so downhill it's sad. I was one of his first 100 subscribers, back when his show involved satire of politics and current events. His success has definitely caused him to settle for mediocre.

Ray William Johnson's show has gone so downhill it's sad. I was one of his first 100 subscribers, back when his show involved satire of politics and current events. His success has definitely caused him to settle for mediocre.

i agree. i like his old stuff better, partly because he wasn't so obnoxious back then. he has sold out :(

hahaha. I love Ray!

But I gotta admit I prefer his older stuff.

ps; Billie Joe should have kept this haircut. It's looks great on him.

Haha, it's kind of true that they look alike!

I don't really like Ray anymore either though. :( Every one of his episodes is almost exactly the same now: BAD GAY JOKE! BITCH MAKE ME A SANDWICH! I'M JUST SAYIN'. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WILL NEVER ________? The constant self-referencing humor is annoying and he hardly ever picks any good answers to the comment question of the day. Gahhhh, I'll stop ranting now.

I just saw this tweet! I was so excited XD It is really weird that he would say that, because I have always though he looked like Billie around the Nimrod, and somewhat Warning, era. I think he looks more like him in the Waiting video than Good Riddance

I've never heard of this person so I just google imaged him. I see he has the hair right :lol:

106le1h1.jpg

Hahaha - from the photo, I would say this guy looks more like Michael Esper than Billie Joe.

Funny, I've never even heard of this guy but I watch a lot of other youtubers....Shay Carl, Kassem G, Charles Trippy, Shane Dawson, etc.

• 1 month later...

Funny, I've never even heard of this guy but I watch a lot of other youtubers....Shay Carl, Kassem G, Charles Trippy, Shane Dawson, etc.

I love all of them except for Shane Dawson.

He does look like him a tiny bit.

Oh darn... This thread reminds me of the dark times ahead of us. The period between a world tour and a new album means that everything we are gonna discuss is useless little ridicilous interesting things like this

Archived