American Idiot gang's "Got Talent" on NBC Sept. 8

in_your_face

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was awesome, but i still wish they'd give tony vincent a chance to shine on this promotion stuff, st jimmy, know your enemy, we've seen last night on earth that was rad, even "american girls\she's a rebel" would be great to see he's got his sick solo in the end

this was awesome, but i still wish they'd give tony vincent a chance to shine on this promotion stuff, st jimmy, know your enemy, we've seen last night on earth that was rad, even "american girls\she's a rebel" would be great to see he's got his sick solo in the end

*sighs*

Are we back to this again? :pinch:

FYI: "St. Jimmy" will be performed on Sunday the 12th at the Broadway on Broadway event.

*sighs*

Are we back to this again? :pinch:

FYI: "St. Jimmy" will be performed on Sunday the 12th at the Broadway on Broadway event.

Aww, yay! I love Tony. Sad thing is- I've seen the musical, and I've seen him a few times, but I only got to talk to him once. He seemed so sweet, though, but he's almost as elusive as John after shows.

Then again, I do tend to get kind of absorbed in talking to Michael, Gerard, and Christina. :lol:

okay seriously how do you quote people on this site i can only find multiquote and i have no idea what that is or how to do it, ive clicked it before, it did nothing

okay seriously how do you quote people on this site i can only find multiquote and i have no idea what that is or how to do it, ive clicked it before, it did nothing

To reply to just one, hit reply under that post. For multiquote, click that (and all the others you want to quote) then click the larger reply button at the bottom of the page.

I thought they did a decent job!

they performed by favorite song from their cast album, Letterbomb, i love the female version.

I saw some friend of mine on facebook who watches America's Got Talent 'like' American Idiot on Broadway.

:woot:

Oh. My. God. Michael Esper was wearing a Scott Pilgrim t-shirt....

I just peed a little :D

Yup... Will has had that sucker since Berkeley...

tumblr_l8ibc0cw2J1qara3w.gif

The haircute and massive amount of make-up, however... :lol:

Archived