Episode 14: Muslims Are Worth 5 Christian Kids

Fuzz

I finally found some time to listen to this today.

Loved the episode as usual! Taylor was a really nice addition and it's always great to hear stories from your concert experiences :)

Looking forward to the next one.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dai, I'm not sure how you're gonna feel about this episode. Very little Green Day, a whole lot of gay talk, and random discussion. We really enjoyed recording today's though.

Dai, I'm not sure how you're gonna feel about this episode. Very little Green Day, a whole lot of gay talk, and random discussion. We really enjoyed recording today's though.

Oh well. If most others enjoy it, then it's really no big deal.

As always, I'll give my opinion after I listen to it.

hey andres i sent you a message via facebook and i'm pretty sure you didn't get it. it's about this cool project called letters to green day (aka Words we might have ate project) i also sent you an e-mail as well and was hoping you could mention it on the podcast, i gave you all the information needed in the messages.

What's the matter, Matt? Girl shows you her titties and you instantly turn into her bitch?

P.S: I am posting this again because you had absolutely no right to delete my previous post.

What's the matter, Matt? Girl shows you her titties and you instantly turn into her bitch?

P.S: I am posting this again because you had absolutely no right to delete my previous post.

Fuck off

<3 it was my pleasure...and ur support it much appreciated...i quite adored bringing princess power to the podcast for all the women Green Day fans

...and no worries im keeping tabs on Matthew...virtual hugs for him all day! <3 <3 <3 :wub:

ahah :D, no problem! Princess power I like it, thoese buys need someone to keep them in check. (even more so mikey ;)...

Yup matt needs his bit of loving! XD. So love out to matt, mabey i should be his number one fan?! :wub:

ahah :D, no problem! Princess power I like it, thoese buys need someone to keep them in check. (even more so mikey ;)...

Yup matt needs his bit of loving! XD. So love out to matt, mabey i should be his number one fan?! :wub:

aww your such a sweetheart >>> im sure Matt would adore a number one fan

they are quite silly boys...new podcast is just filled with testosterone...plenty of it lol

aww your such a sweetheart >>> im sure Matt would adore a number one fan

they are quite silly boys...new podcast is just filled with testosterone...plenty of it lol

Ahh thanks :)! Well now matt has one XD ;):P!

Ohh man the new podcast.. XD!

Testosterone allert.. ahahah. I have a feeling i will end up on the floor in tears.

quoting it for the next week :P!

Static nosie just never fails to make me laugh :lol:

We mentioned it :)

OMG!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS asdlkfjasldkfjasd. you're my heroes!!

I didn't read through everything but isnt Olivia his (BJ's) Moms name?

noooo. Billie Joe's mom's name is Olly. (:

noooo. Billie Joe's mom's name is Olly. (:

Yeah, which is short for Olivia.

Really guys, it's not that hard to figure out :lol:

Yeah, which is short for Olivia.

Really guys, it's not that hard to figure out :lol:

seriously? it is?

all i heard was Olly. (:

lmaooo.

aw, that Denver recap was great Alex! (I got a mention :dance: )

I really enjoyed this podcast more than usual - I got back from the US two days ago and I'm really missing the travelling and the people and the general Green Dayness that comes from being on tour, so to sit and do some unpacking while listening to this was a great way just to reflect and unwind and appreciate Green Day and the GDA/GDCers.

About Cigarettes and Valentines - I agree with whever said it sounds like it was from between Warning and American Idiot, sort of like the Warning sound but with electric guitars and a faster tempo really.

And Olivia also reminds me of Minnesota Girl and Things I Heard Today (can't remember who said this), in that its just a short snippet of a song really, like something that Billie just churned out with not much effort or thought.

Archived