Tre Cool and Elevators

son

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaaaa awesome! Gonna listen right now!

Edit: Oh my god I actually have to wait half an hour because someone's watching TV and I don't have any headphones :angry:

Ahahaha, great :lol:

I couldn't understand everything, though :unsure: not the best quality ever...

hahahaha! That's a great mental picture... Tre jumping in an elevator...

th_Tre-Jump.jpg

Haha listening to it now. I hate lifts so much. When i was on holiday last week in Spain the lift looked really old, so i refused to use it all week. After listening to the interview i doubt i am ever going to use a lift at all again. I don't think i could climb out like that if it broke down.

Thanks for posting. I'm laughing at the thought of Tre trying to squeeze through the hole in the roof of the elevator Bruce Willis style.

I knew Tre had something to do with the elevator stoping! That gave me a good laugh :D and parts of the big mystery of tre cool stuck in an elevator for an hour is solved.. To bad he didn't mention WHAT he did for that hour though :D

That was great. I loved when he said that the firefighter grabbed his girlfriend's ass, but he was cool with it. :lol:

I knew Tre had something to do with the elevator stoping! That gave me a good laugh :D and parts of the big mystery of tre cool stuck in an elevator for an hour is solved.. To bad he didn't mention WHAT he did for that hour though :D

"I was alone, I was all by myself, No one was looking...." :eyebrow:

Im still gonna jump in elevators

I ACTUALLY jump in elevators. When it's about to stop, I jump up and let Gravity nearly wipe me out.

...Now I'm actually going to listen to this.

EDIT: Fuck it, I'm petite. I'm still jumping.

Archived