Green Day lyrics you SHOULDN'T sing aloud in front of kids, old peeps, wallmart etc. but DO anyway. :D

dumb shiny bitch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I sing all Green Day's lyrics but the only people who'd usually hear me sing it are my siblings and mum, and they're not offended by swearing at all. I only play songs without swearing/inappropriate lyrics in front of my little nephew though, unless it's like one word in which case I just sing over it with something else.

I swear a lot, but I wouldn't swear in front of someone if it was inappropriate or would offend them and I wouldn't sing swear words in front of them either - that would be inconsiderate :P

It's Fuck Time, Horseshoes and Handgrenades, F.O.D., and Platypus (I always make sure to crack it a few steps louder on that one)

like. a. rat. does. cheese.

family fun for every one! also geek stink breath is pretty bad, too. it grosses people out!

Like a Rat Does Cheese - Perfect for when you walk onto a surprisingly quiet train packed full of people. :')

i always though "when masterbations lost its fun you're fucking lonely" isnt the best line to sing in front of a kid. but when it comes to my parents, my mom sings along to welcome to parasie, warning, brain stew, good riddence, every single song off american idiot (we saw the musical) and 21 guns. and my dad sings everythhing else, even longview.

Guest x-Green Day-x

I like to sing 'Like A Rat Does Cheese' in front of my brother.

His face is classic xD

And, I also like to sing 'It's Fuck Time' in front of teachers at school, cause they give me the biggest dirties, it's really funny xD

When I first listened to It's Fuck Time, I started to sing along near the middle. Then, my Dad walked in. It was probably one of the most awkward silences ever.

Hmmm well in my house everyone loves Green Day so they don't care, but if I were to pick one it would be East Jesus Nowhere. My family is very religious xD

Like a Rat Does Cheese :whistle at school...

Your sig is pretty chill! :cool:

Horseshoes and Handgrenades, F.O.D, Longview, Platypus (I hate you), American Idiot. But i live in Greece so nobody will understand what i'm saying so no problem... :P:dance:

sang fuck time whilst making pizzas at work, didnt see young children on other side of the counter,

dont see why i get in trouble when its their fault for making the counter higher than little kids ¬¬

sang fuck time whilst making pizzas at work, didnt see young children on other side of the counter,

dont see why i get in trouble when its their fault for making the counter higher than little kids ¬¬

Haha short kids! I hope that has converted them into Tubbies/Green Day fans!

If I sing any of the songs like dominated love slave longview or any thing in my house i get killed bc i have 2 younger brothers. Also, watching bullet in a bible, hitchin' a ride and king for a day on your living room tv in front of my 4 yr old cousin =grounded for a month. but istill do it any way

One time I sang the bridge of Platypus in a bathroom stall "Dickhead, fuckface, cocksucker, motherfucking asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen, I HOPE YOU DIE!" I walk out pretending nothing happened! got some nasty looks afterwords hahahaha :D

One time I sang the bridge of Platypus in a bathroom stall "Dickhead, fuckface, cocksucker, motherfucking asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen, I HOPE YOU DIE!" I walk out pretending nothing happened! got some nasty looks afterwords hahahaha :D

That or

A lot of parts of Jesus of Suburbia

Platypus

"Dickhead, Fuckface, Cock Smoking, Motherfucking, Asshole, Dirty Twat, Waste Of Semen, I Hope You Die"

I work at a record store and we get to choose what music to play. Naturally I play Green Day all the time and I've gotten one complaint when Take Back came on once. Haha. I was like :whistle .

Parents tend to keep their kids from hearing "bad words" - but honestly if you're kid isn't an idiot they're not going to misuse them. Parents can be stupid, the more you tell your kid something is bad then the more they're going to wanna do it! Get over it! If your kids life is truly going to be altered by a few bad words in some Green Day song, then you got yourself a stupid fucking kid!

i was doodling on a piece of paper during an english test and writing some lyrics from platypus next to a picture of an angsty dog. The teacher collected the doodlingpapers aswell... "PROFANITIES ARE FORBIDDEN IN THIS SCHOOL, AND YOU SHOULDN'T USE THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE IN YOUR FREE TIME EITHER!"

no one understands what do i say, but i have to be careful when my mum and my cousin is near... unfortunately both of them speak english... epic moment: i was taking a bath and i was singing longview at the same time, and my cousin who always plays pranks on me heard the word masturbation and told mum that i was masturbating! holly shit sometimes i totally hate this kid!

Archived