Green Day lyrics you SHOULDN'T sing aloud in front of kids, old peeps, wallmart etc. but DO anyway. :D

dumb shiny bitch

I can sing all the songs I want to, I'm italian :P

ok, you said what I was thinking :lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sing Blood, Sex and Booze alot lately. I was singing it on the bus today and everyone just looked at me

F.O.D.

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

It's Fuck Time

Geek Stink Breath

The Grouch

I sing their songs out loud and most of the time people look at me like I'm just spastic like what 's your deal and why are you cursing so loud : :lol:

Platypus

When I was at school I had the really offensive part of that written out in the front of a whole heap of my school books... one of my teachers threatened detention... :whistle

I sing Blood, Sex and Booze alot lately. I was singing it on the bus today and everyone just looked at me

That song is so bouncy, it almost can't be offensive. Hahaha. My mom just laughs when I sing it, but gives me dirty looks when I sing other ones.

Another one would be One of My Lies. I always scream the "get real high" part. xD

I was tempted to put the intro to Blood Sex and Booze as my ringtone, I never got around to it though. :whistle

before i moved out of my mom's house, i used to share a room with my sister for about a year.

she was 6-7 at the time.

and i had green day blasting in my room constantly.

i'm pretty sure she could sing F.O.D before she could sing her abc's...

:thumbsup:

i also had horseshoes and handgranades as my ringtone for awhile.

that's until it went off at my little sister's 1st grade chorus concert.

oops.

The Grouch.

It's just such an amazing song to sing out loud, I just can't help myself. It's the "The world owes me, so fuck you" that does the trick. Haha.

I only censor myself when I'm at the beach and there are kids in my direct neighborhood. I find them a little too young to be exposed to that kind of lyrics to say at least. It's rather difficult to leave 'the bad words' out though. Imagine the censored version of The Grouch: there isn't much of a song left to sing. Nope, it's definitely not quite the same.

But I go completely crazy in cars/on train rides/at music festivals. However, no one seems to notice it or has ever made a comment about it. Not even my mom. Kinda strange, come to think about it...

'things are easy when you're asian'

:lol: I lol'd

Blood, sex, and booze is fun to sing. It's Fuck Time is my current favorite though...

OMG - a friend and i were both listening to FBHT It's Fuck Time on my ipod while we were walking around grocery shopping the other night - it wasnt until several people stopped and stared at us that we realised we were sing it out loud. After that we had to sing along with everything just to make a point.

Like a rat does cheese

Longview

It's Fuck Time

The Grouch

Platypus

Too Much Too Soon

this person just read my mind. :happy:

Basket case is always on my mind. It is always first song I remember to hum. Or sing out loud, whatever.

So: IT'S LACK OF SEX THAT BRINGING ME DOWN...lalala...AM I JUST STONED?!? :bunny::runaround::ninja:

Ok, I have to ammend what I said earlier... I have it easy... First off, I'm 28.

I work in video games. All my co-workers are brazen and are more crass than Green Day ever is. In fact, they make fun of me for liking something so 'pop' and 'main stream' as Green Day (Except for my friends, Rendi, Jen ,and Jenny. The only females, I might note). I hang out with my co-workers or ex co-workers.

My parents live 2,000 mi away, and they don't like how I talk. But there's not much that they can do, and they put up with it...

There's only one kid I see on a regular basis (she's 9), and she's the one who conned me into drawing GD. She LOVES them so much. Her mom likes them too (Randi), so she's totally cool with it.

Why I say this.... I was just singing 'Blood, Sex, and Booze' out loud at work, and I sing all the time. No one cares. It doesn't matter to those I'm always around...

Most of their songs are inappropriate for children, grandparents, etc.

All of Dookie, really... Most of Insomniac and Nimrod... yeah...

But my fav inappropriate song will always be Platypus... Obviously...

th_GreenDay-TforTeen.jpg

All my friends said that I didn't place in the contest because I chose Platypus... says something, really... whether it's true or not...

Basket case is always on my mind. It is always first song I remember to hum. Or sing out loud, whatever.

So: IT'S LACK OF SEX THAT BRINGING ME DOWN...lalala...AM I JUST STONED?!? :bunny::runaround::ninja:

That song has been on my mind alot lately. I didnt sleep for like 2 days and everytime i went to say lack of sleep i kept saying lack of sex :unsure:

Platypus, The Grouch, FOD, Horseshoes and Handgrenades, American Idiot, some parts of JOS, It's F**k Time...the list goes on :lol:

defanetly shouldnt sing Americsan idiot around lil kids because i did and now my lil bro says fuck america and i got in trouble

King for an day

Well, maybe just don't tell the kids it's about a boy.

My favorite thing to do is to rock the Grouch at stoplights with the windows down :happy:

My favorite thing to do is to rock the Grouch at stoplights with the windows down :happy:

That song just kicks ass all the time. No matter where you are. Hahaha.

By the way, I hope I'm not the only one who laughed at the fact that Walmart is listed as a place to not sing certain Green Day songs. xD

That song just kicks ass all the time. No matter where you are. Hahaha.

By the way, I hope I'm not the only one who laughed at the fact that Walmart is listed as a place to not sing certain Green Day songs. xD

Naw, I totally did too... It was part of the reason I decided to involve myself in this thread.

But there is solid logic to why Wal*Mart was listed, as they censor music... :wacko: And I believe 21st Century Breakdown is not sold there because GD refused to have it censored. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Archived