What lyrics would you paint on your bedroom walls?

AilzMacD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have quite a few that I would paint but here are two that I would use

"I'm walking down the line, That divides me somewhere in my mind, on the borderline, of the edge and where I walk alone."

"I'm having trouble trying to sleep, I'm counting sheep but running out."

"I'm having trouble trying to sleep, I'm counting sheep but running out."

That would actually be really good to paint on the ceiling above one's bed! :D

Now I can't wait to get my own room!

In the land of make believe, THAT don't believe in me.

Always thought it was "In the land of make believe, they don't believe in me" which makes so much sense and I hope is actually the real lyric which I believe it is until proven otherwise.

In the land of make believe, not believing in me has like 10 meaning. It's brilliant. In a place of make believe they don't believe I exist, so does that mean I'm real, or I'm so unreal they don't believe in me in the land of make believe. Very cyclical and playful. A vintage Billie lyric.

I've always thought it was land of make beleive THAT don't believe in me also :ninja:

That would actually be really good to paint on the ceiling above one's bed! :D

Now I can't wait to get my own room!

I know, it has always been one of my favorite lyrics because I can never get to sleep easily. When I saw this thread I thought "that is perfect for a bedroom!"

I have Macy's Day Parade, 21 Guns, Song of The Century, the first verse of Are we the waiting and the first bit of Waiting.

I also have "Whats the latest way a man can die screaming Hallelujah" as well.

I've had to write them all on paper and stick it on cos my dad will go mental!

but it looks look never the less :D

Not lyrics, but the lines in the musical, or

"Castaway, goin' at it alone"

"I don't wanna live in the modern world"

"The Letterbomb intro"

If I were to write some Green Day lyrics on my walls I'd probably go for some lines from Are We the Waiting because it's my favourite song.

I particularly love:

Starry nights city lights coming down over me

Skyscrapers and stargazers in my head

I'd also go for some lines from One for the Razorbacks, No One Knows, American Eulogy, Horseshoes and Handgrenades, Castaway, etc...

"You can spank me I do not behave, smack me in the forehead with a chain. Cause I love feeling dirty, and I love feeling cheap."

My father would be THRILLED if I painted this on my wall.

Hahaha that is DELIGHTFUL! I would love to see that!

Not to be a snob but I have portions of Going To Pasalaqua, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, Basket Case, No Pride, Hitchin A Ride, Warning, Maria, Haha You're Dead, St Jimmy, and Viva la Gloria? A little something from each album cuz I sure do love my Green Day haha.

I guess you can kinda read them if you look REAAAALLY hard and pretend.

Green_Day_Mural_by_RabidBallerina.jpg

Not to be a snob but I have portions of Going To Pasalaqua, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, Basket Case, No Pride, Hitchin A Ride, Warning, Maria, Haha You're Dead, St Jimmy, and Viva la Gloria? A little something from each album cuz I sure do love my Green Day haha.

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/rabidballerina/Green_Day_Mural_by_RabidBallerina.jpg

Dude, did you make that!?!? Thats FREAKIN AMAZING!

Can you do my room? :lol:

Dude, did you make that!?!? Thats FREAKIN AMAZING!

Can you do my room? :lol:

Haha, suuuuure! One day you're gonna come home and there's gonna be some crazy stranger scribbling madly on your walls. That'll be me! : D

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/rabidballerina/Green_Day_Mural_by_RabidBallerina.jpg

You are friggin talent! this is brilliant :woot::wub:

When I FINALLY get my own home, I'm gonna paint "there is no place like home when you've got no place to go" in big, black, streaky letters pn my bedroom wall. So I remember the low place I used to be in and so I never end up taking my house for granted. In the future, I plan on constantly remonding myself of my current situation so I never end up back in this place of life.

Awww... you are very sweet. and it's a great idea :)

I'd just have "aye-oh" in massive letters.

Maybe "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right" also :P

Haha, suuuuure! One day you're gonna come home and there's gonna be some crazy stranger scribbling madly on your walls. That'll be me! : D

Hooray!

I'd just have "aye-oh" in massive letters.

Awesome!

(Yippie for one word replies!)

Jesus of Suburbia definitely or maybe 21 Guns

I'm the Son of Rage and Love :)

"But there's nothing wrong with me,

This is how I'm supposed to be"

If I would write on my walls...my mom or dad wouldn't find it so funny. :whistle

I'm gonna get a new room and I don't have a fucking idea what I shall put on the walls, but now I got it! I'll put Green Day lyrics there! :woot:

Okay I've basically already kinda done that, my walls are soon to get papered so I thought I'd write all over them :woot:

I wrote the lyrics to Jesus Of Suburbia down my wall,

36188_1469526371792_1042587344_1388011_5760458_n.jpg

Archived